Negotiation

4 Replies

I have a question re flipping a house? Do you prefer negotiating with the homeowner or do you prefer negotiating with the bank? Since I'm starting out I notice that when you negotiate with the homeowner they try to sell me the house more than what current market price is worth. When i go through the bank they are lot rational thinking and not as emotionally invested. Tell me what you guys think?

Originally posted by @Jamal White :

I have a question re flipping a house? Do you prefer negotiating with the homeowner or do you prefer negotiating with the bank? Since I'm starting out I notice that when you negotiate with the homeowner they try to sell me the house more than what current market price is worth. When i go through the bank they are lot rational thinking and not as emotionally invested. Tell me what you guys think?

Whichever puts the ink on the dotted line, at the right price.

Whoever and whenever someone puts money in your pocket first, that is it. Sometimes you find someone will waste allot of your time. Do what is efficient for you. 

Thank you guys for the post

I 100% agree with last 2 poster.

you never know. in my area bank is emotional and irrational too. seller may be desperate.

I'm learning too, if it doesn't make sense move on, or come back later hope seller cools off