Norfolk and Virginia Beach flippers

Norfolk and Virginia Beach flippers

Investor · Chesterfield, VA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote

I'm a wholesaler. I wanted to get an idea of who rehabs in Norfolk and Virginia Beach and likes to know about houses for wholesale? Where do you like to invest and other criteria.

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
10y

Norfolk near ODU, zoo, downtown and Berkeley under 50

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
    10y

    Norfolk near ODU, zoo, downtown and Berkeley under 50

  • VA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hi,

    Keep me posted on your deals please. I'm in the Virginia Beach area but open to invest in all of Hampton Roads.  Thanks

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi, I am looking to get started in the Hampton roads area as well. Buy and hold. Rehab and Resale so keep me posted!!

    Thanks

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 31 votes
    10y

    All over Hampton Roads, send them my way 

  • Investor · Fredericksburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Looking in VA Beach, Chesapeake and Portsmouth. Duplex, SFH or TH. Let me know if you have any to wholesale.

  • Patti RobertsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    I buy anything Southside that isn't a century old, in Huntersville, Prentis Park or Cradock, isn't an up/down duplex.  We can buy flips or rentals.  Cash buyer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.