GC in Columbus, GA

GC in Columbus, GA

Columbia, SC · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Hi BP I'm looking to close on my first buy and hold deal in two weeks. I'm currently searching for a reputable General Contractor in the Columbus, GA area. Please feel free to send any referrals or tips. Thank you in advance. Lorenzo
0Reply
49 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 10 votes
9y

HI. I am looking for a contractor and property management company in Columbus,Ga.   Any recommendations out there?

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    @Lorenzo Neal older post, how did it go? Are you still looking to connect with a GC? May be able to help. 

    Thanks Lorenzo, 

    - Dave  

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @David Goings do you still GC contacts in the Columbus area? 

  • Specialist · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    @Christian Reese 

    Sure do. Contact Martin at H&H Construction, I will PM you his number.  

    Very down to earth guy, company does great work. 

    Keep in touch! 

    - Dave

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @David Goings sounds good. I will definitely reach out to him once you send me his contact. We have a SFH rehab we are looking to start in February.

  • Investor · Douglasville, GA · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    HI. I am looking for a contractor and property management company in Columbus,Ga.   Any recommendations out there?

  • Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 68 votes
    7y

    @David

    @David Goings any chance that you can still recommend a good GC?


    Thanks!

  • Specialist · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    @Kyle A. Isaacs can do! Shoot me a pm and I’ll connect you. -Dave

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 269 votes
    7y

    We would love a great recommendation as well. We have ongoing projects in Columbus GA and always looking for reputable contractors. 

    Best of luck in all your endeavors

  • Specialist · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    @Anthony Dadlani sounds good. No worries glad you're set up. Shoot me a PM and i'll connect you. Thanks. - Dave 

  • Fayetteville, GA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I am looking for a contractor to finish out some work in 2 houses in Columbus, Ga. Anyone with good recommendations? 

  • Specialist · Columbus, GA · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 54 votes
    5y

    @Myron McDaniel shoot me a PM and I'll connect 

  • Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Anyone do any new constructions? Can you make any recommendations on companies and architects? Need help with a multifamily. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.