Cabinets and Granite Sources in NJ?

Cabinets and Granite Sources in NJ?

Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes

Doing my first flip and need affordable cabinets, granite and even vanities. Any recommendations would be appreciated! I am in Linden, NJ. 

0Reply
105 views

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Try P & L Cabinets in Roselle at 306 West First Ave.  It is also in an enterprise zone so its only 3.5% tax. i tried to post the number but this site would not let me. 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    Try P & L Cabinets in Roselle at 306 West First Ave.  It is also in an enterprise zone so its only 3.5% tax. i tried to post the number but this site would not let me. 

     Funny you mention them but we are going to them later today for cabinets. Any suggestions on granite and vanities? I see your in Linden also!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 947 votes
    10y
    Hi Claudia, Good luck with the flip. I have heard a lot of BP use RTA cabinets but with the labor rates around here I'd rather pay the high shipping rates for prebuilt boxes. I use Keystone cabinetry in Va. I have a granite guy that comes to the house and shows samples and his name is Chin. I have been using him for about 6 years. His company is MS kitchen and bath 105 Apollo street Brooklyn, NY. I just did a kitchen with him in white Quartz I'm sure a lot of people can beat his price but I couldn't find any around here. I paid $45sf. Installed it took about 6 days to template. I think ceasarstone in a similar color was about $55sf. You can PM me and I'll give you phone numbers.
  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    I am pretty sure they sell vanities. I can follow up with my contractors later this evening on the granite source. Keep in mind P & L closes before 5pm. 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    I am pretty sure they sell vanities. I can follow up with my contractors later this evening on the granite source. Keep in mind P & L closes before 5pm. 

     Thanks Ray! Any updates on the granite source?

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @John Hickey:

    Hi Claudia,

    Good luck with the flip. I have heard a lot of BP use RTA cabinets but with the labor rates around here I'd rather pay the high shipping rates for prebuilt boxes. I use Keystone cabinetry in Va.

    I have a granite guy that comes to the house and shows samples and his name is Chin. I have been using him for about 6 years. His company is MS kitchen and bath 105 Apollo street Brooklyn, NY. I just did a kitchen with him in white Quartz I'm sure a lot of people can beat his price but I couldn't find any around here. I paid $45sf. Installed it took about 6 days to template. I think ceasarstone in a similar color was about $55sf.

    You can PM me and I'll give you phone numbers.

     I had pmed you but never heard back ;(

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Newark Cabinets on Chapel St in Newark

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    Newark Cabinets on Chapel St in Newark

     Thank you so much!

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Your welcome. I am working on getting another source from a Linden/Rahway investor. I believe he is out of the country. If you don't mind me asking, what was the purchase price and projected ARV on your property? I am have not found anything recently in the area that the numbers worked.

  • Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 10 votes
    10y
    Claudia Fernandez good luck on your first flip. I am located in Downtown Jersey City and am just about to complete my renovation. My girlfriend and spent a lot of time with finding the right cabinets at the price. The below place has awesome prices and extremely high quality. My granite here was $1500 less than every other place we contacted. Give them a shout. Good luck on your flip! Toros Tile LLC 262 Broad ave Fairview,NJ,07022
  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    Your welcome. I am working on getting another source from a Linden/Rahway investor. I believe he is out of the country. If you don't mind me asking, what was the purchase price and projected ARV on your property? I am have not found anything recently in the area that the numbers worked.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! I really appreciate it. The purchase price was $150k, its a two family. The projected ARV should be around $300k, we are going to play w the market a bit and list it at $310k and see what happens. Do you have someone that works with you? Being that my husband is a realtor we are constantly searching so as soon as something comes out we jump on it. The market is very competitive right now, and you have to be quick. What other areas do you invest in? We have found 2 families to be safer because if you can't sell it right away you can at least try and rent one apt to help w the mortgage.

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Terry Madden:

    Claudia Fernandez good luck on your first flip. I am located in Downtown Jersey City and am just about to complete my renovation. My girlfriend and spent a lot of time with finding the right cabinets at the price. The below place has awesome prices and extremely high quality. My granite here was $1500 less than every other place we contacted. Give them a shout. Good luck on your flip!

    Toros Tile LLC
    262 Broad ave
    Fairview,NJ,07022

     Thanks so much! I will def reach out. 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    How much are you planning on putting into it? That is a good price for Linden.  I search gsmls and njmls as a guest.  I dont have a realtor that works with me.  I just got a hold of the friend i know that has dozens of rental in linden and rahway. he should be getting back to me in an hour or two with his granite guy.  As soon  as i get it, i will forward the information.  

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    How much are you planning on putting into it? That is a good price for Linden.  I search gsmls and njmls as a guest.  I dont have a realtor that works with me.  I just got a hold of the friend i know that has dozens of rental in linden and rahway. he should be getting back to me in an hour or two with his granite guy.  As soon  as i get it, i will forward the information.  

     $60k. Let me know if you need help. Not sure what your on the market for but maybe we can come up w something. Thanks again for all your help. 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    P & L Cabinets in Roselle at 306 West First Ave

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    Claudia,

    Glad it worked out.  One thing to note, sometimes they try to give you the cabinets not assembled.  I always have them assemble it at no extra cost.  The worse that happens is they tell you to pick up the cabinets in a day or two.   

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    Claudia,

    Glad it worked out.  One thing to note, sometimes they try to give you the cabinets not assembled.  I always have them assemble it at no extra cost.  The worse that happens is they tell you to pick up the cabinets in a day or two.   

     Oh I didn't know that. He said they would be assembled and ready to go w out me asking. Im still in need of granite though, if you know any other places please let me know. I tried newark cabinets and Im still waiting on a quote. 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 116 votes
    10y

    I finally have the number to the guy that does granite counter tops.  I left you a PM with his phone number (since i cant post numbers on the board). 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Ray Reed:

    I finally have the number to the guy that does granite counter tops.  I left you a PM with his phone number (since i cant post numbers on the board). 

     i didn't get anything. 

  • Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 162 posts · 102 votes
    10y

    Thanks for starting this thread.  Please do share any info you get on granite sources. 

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    10y

    Anyone in South Jersey have any good recommendations on granite in South Jersey?

  • South Jersey, NJ · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I've used Stone Crafters in the past.  They're a bit high end but great product, service, and selection .

    Stone Crafters LLC

    6084 Reega Ave, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I have gotten a really good quote from Rogerio at Artistic Stone. Tell him Claudia sent you, he is in Linden. Keep in mind Im not looking for top of the line granite but level one for the current flip I'm working on. 

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    10y

    @Claudia Fernandez - Do they work down in Camden and Gloucester counties? Linden is a bit far north I would think, no?

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @James Masotti:

    @Claudia Fernandez - Do they work down in Camden and Gloucester counties? Linden is a bit far north I would think, no?

     I don't really know. You would have to reach out to him. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.