Beginner House Flipper in LA with cash. Advice welcome!

Beginner House Flipper in LA with cash. Advice welcome!

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

I want to rehab my first house in the Los Angeles area. I have 600,000 for the project. I don't know where to begin. Any advice is welcome.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rockwall, TX · Member since 2015 · 891 posts · 701 votes
    9y

    Hi Emily and welcome to BP

    If you don't know where to begin, you basically have two paths - Find someone to mentor you or educate yourself (which can be done here). If you choose the later, I suggest that you look over some of the podcasts on the website. There is a lot of good info, especially in the older ones.

    -Christopher

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.