Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Kaz Motlagh
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Looking to Rehab 25 Units in Chicago by 2018! Tradesmen Needed!

Kaz Motlagh
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Feb 26 2017, 19:56

Hi everyone!

I'm with a fast growing investment company with a nice portfolio of properties ready to get worked on ASAP.  Right now we are in the heavy push phase of the our rehab process for both our rental and flip investments.  Meaning, we are on overdrive - repairing, updating, upgrading and refacing some great properties so we can take advantage of the spring and summer markets! 

Currently looking for CARPENTERS, ELECTRICIANS, PLUMBERS, ROOFERS, DEMOLITION MEN, WROUGHT IRON WELDERS, TUCK POINTING / SIDING, PAINTERS, GRANITE, CONCRETE, IN GROUND POOL PERSON, CLEANING/DETAILING PERSON, ROOFERS (regular and wood) and possibly some others I'm missing.  I can either hire full time, per project or as a GC one project or one trade at a time.  If you are a GC or tradesman looking for a great opportunity to grow - we should talk. 

What I ask is: experience level, crew size, access to subs, tools and references. 

Then we usually start with a smaller project as a sub and if we are both happy and want to continue the relationship, we would then invite you to bid one of our larger projects.  As we grow as a company and with our trade partner, we will offer incentives and bonus' based on performance and loyalty.  

Current project ready to start include:

Chicago, Washington Heights/Beverly 

Chicago, Austin Area (North and West) 

Chicago, Bronzeville

Calumet City

Alsip

Stickney 

Mokena / Orland Park

South Cook County

Occasionally Will / Du Page County

Feel free to contact me with any introductions, referrals or ideas. Looking forward to making some great connections!

-Kaz

Loading replies...