Looking for a simple and concise spreadsheet to track rehab costs

5 Replies

Hey BP, I've seen the post various times but have not found anything up to the standard I am looking for: a simple, concise spreadsheet to track rehab costs. I am funding a flip and the GC will be managing the project. With that said, he passes along all weekly rehab receipts in exchange for reimbursement. I am interested in cataloging all of these in a quick and easy spreadsheet to track rehab costs. While I have created my own sheet, I don't doubt that there are other sheets out there that I could use to refine mine. Anyone up for sharing?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! This seems to be a summary page for items. Am I missing pages used to record day-to-day expenses that this summary page pulls from?

@Harry Williams , I have been using the House Flipping Spreadsheet for a couple of years now. It was developed by another BP member. It has sheets to calculate purchase price, create budgets, estimate costs, track expenses, manage schedules forecasting, track profit and reporting. I have found I don't need anything else for what I am doing at this point. It is definitely worth a look. 

Originally posted by @Chris Brown :

@Harry Williams, I have been using the House Flipping Spreadsheet for a couple of years now. It was developed by another BP member. It has sheets to calculate purchase price, create budgets, estimate costs, track expenses, manage schedules forecasting, track profit and reporting. I have found I don't need anything else for what I am doing at this point. It is definitely worth a look. 

Thanks, Chris. Want to link it here? 

Also, nice name. 

I don't know if that is allowed, so I'll not link it at this time, but it can be found easily enough by googling it. It was written and maintained, nicely I might add, by member @David Robertson .

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.