Dover, DE · Member since 2017 · 60 posts · 19 votes
There’s a house in Wilmington that I feel like should be flipped but im not familiar with the Wilmington market. Is there anyone who has experience flipping a house in the Wilmington market?
There’s a house in Wilmington that I feel like should be flipped but im not familiar with the Wilmington market. Is there anyone who has experience flipping a house in the Wilmington market?
Trolley Square, Triangle, Flats, and a few other areas in the city with $250k+ average sale prices are okay places to flip but the rest of the city is really hard. People do it...but a property can sit for a long time if it's not purchased right and on the right block... a lot fewer buyers.
The suburbs of Wilmington are pretty much a great place to flip though
Wilmington, DE · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
8y
I live in Wilmington and would agree with James. A few nice neighborhoods in Wilmington, but the drop off is pretty steep after that. Lots of cheap properties but in really bad neighborhoods. Where are you looking?