Beginner in Fresno looking to flip houses

Beginner in Fresno looking to flip houses

Fresno, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey how's it going guys. I just briefly wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gurkaran Singh. I am a 21 year old college student attending Fresno State University. I just got my real estate license about 4-5 weeks ago and I have very basic knowledge about real estate selling, investing, flipping, etc. I've been listening to the podcasts and they've been a huge help for me in terms of getting a little bit of information. I'm sort of looking to make some connections and network with people around Fresno, CA. I wanted to get into house flipping for quite some time now and I think it's about time I start. Are there any flippers in the Fresno area that are willing to meet up and talk?

1Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fresno, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Gurkaran! My Name's Fritz, (Or Frederick). I'm in a somewhat similar boat. I'm 21, born and raised in Fresno, and very interested in getting into Real Estate Investing. I'm not an expert on flipping by any means but I'd be open to getting lunch sometime and talking shop if you're interested. The way I see it, building connections is rarely a bad thing. Message me on here if you're interested.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 367 posts · 174 votes
    8y
    Hey Gurkaran Singh and Frederick Johnson would love to get together as well. I’m not a flipper but am a MFH investor and RE agent in Fresno. Happy to help in any way I can or just network with you guys.
  • Visalia-Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 863 votes
    8y
    Reach out and call me. I have a Rolodex of information to share. I started buying and holding in 2008. Not much scares me anymore. Franklin
  • Real Estate Agent · Fresno, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Gurkaran, are you still looking for someone to talk to? Let me know. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.