Good contractors/handyman in the St. Louis MO area?

Good contractors/handyman in the St. Louis MO area?

Truckee, CA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hello, I just finished David Greene's book on Long Distance Real Estate Investing and am now looking at building my core 4 team of Realtor, Lender, Manager, and Contractor. I'm a cash buyer, so the Lender is squared away. I've also found a good realtor who also has an in house manager who have great reviews. This leaves me only with the contractor.

Specifically, I'm just looking at properties that need cosmetic work that can be rehabbed without structural work, but may need roof repair, basic plumbing or cabinet replacement. If you have any references, I would love to have them. I've looked on yelp and angieslist, but I thought I would try here too. Thanks!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • David OunanianBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 380 posts · 195 votes
    8y

    Hi @Ron Sohn send me a PM so we can chat more details and I will get you the right guys for the job.  As you know with contractors there is always a balance of cost, quality & speed.

    CASHFLOW NATION535 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.