Multi Family in San Antonio Texas need Rehab 100+ units

3 Replies

We just purchased a Multi family property in San Antonio and will need to rehab 100+ units. we are looking for  general contractors to do some bidding. we will be there this week. if someone can reach out and give me names of some GC that are good to work with that would be a great help. PM me 

thanks

Are you looking for one contractor to do all the work or a painter to paint 100units, a tile guy for 100 units, etc.?

You would be looking for commercial contractors, not a GC if you want one company to handle the whole project for you. Project manager might be someone else you would be looking for. 

If it is a commercial contractor, you would usually list out items that you need done. It would take hours for someone to go to the property each time and give you an estimate.

Originally posted by @Michael Merrill :

We just purchased a Multi family property in San Antonio and will need to rehab 100+ units. we are looking for  general contractors to do some bidding. we will be there this week. if someone can reach out and give me names of some GC that are good to work with that would be a great help. PM me 

thanks

I have a name for you. I'll PM you if you havent found one already. 

Mike Reynolds

We are in the process of rehabbing a 192-unit in San Antonio and are happy with our GC.  PM me if you are still looking for referrals. Good luck!

Andrew Campbell

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.