Any flipper/rehabber in Blytheville, AR

Any flipper/rehabber in Blytheville, AR

Real Estate Broker · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 10 votes
Just looking for a house flipper or rehabber with experience in Blytheville, AR. I’m looking more and more into this market and looking for insights. Thanks!
0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2019 · 84 posts · 33 votes
    6y

    @John Payne

    Did you ever find anything in that market. I see a bunch that could be potential BRRRR's

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @John Payne @Brian Mackey Did you guys ever find out about Blytheville, AR market? I am really interested in it.

  • Real Estate Agent · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2019 · 84 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    I backed out of a property I had bought at auction.com. The area is very poor and not much going on. I can’t imagine that it would be worth the time. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.