Turn a single house into a duplex - Portland, Oregon

Turn a single house into a duplex - Portland, Oregon

Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
I really want to turn my current house into a duplex or even a triplex (already checked the zoning code) to make some passive income. Anyone here know how I should get started? I talked to a couple of architects in Portland and they said the estimated cost is going to be $400k for a duplex and that does not include “soft-cost”.
0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Portland, OR · Member since 2017 · 357 posts · 259 votes
    7y

    Hi @Anh Tran and welcome to BP! Have you thought about building an ADU (which a ballpark figure would be around $100,000)? Also, if you wanted to network with others in the area there is a BP meetup Thursday. Here is a link

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.