Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 69 posts · 8 votes
Hello BP members,
I'd like to know which companies make good basic entry level quality kitchen cabinets for it's price, quality and colors and around how much will it be? Kitchen size will be around 10x10.
And where do I find a good granite/laminate countertop company where I can buy it cheaper than noraml price?
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
15y
I'd recommend finding a good cabinet supplier in your area and asking what he has available. There are local suppliers and manufacturers in many of the larger markets, and the products they have available are much nicer and more cost efficient than the big box stores or the high-end products.
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
15y
I'd recommend finding a good cabinet supplier in your area and asking what he has available. There are local suppliers and manufacturers in many of the larger markets, and the products they have available are much nicer and more cost efficient than the big box stores or the high-end products.
Multifamily Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2008 · 296 posts · 308 votes
15y
Kitchen Kompact by Kraftmade. I buy them from a supply house called Famous Supply. A kitchen full of cabinets usually runs me about $1,500. That's cabinets only...does not include countertops, fixtures, sink, etc.
Contractor · New Haven, CT · Member since 2009 · 46 posts · 5 votes
15y
For flipping, not personal use... China cabs. google maple shaker cabs, they are sold flat in a box. Alot a locals are selling these, will set em up and deliver. Solid Hard Maple faceplates, rails and styles. 1/2" ply, finish sides as needed, soft close draws, at a fraction of any store. Granite, want to find the guys that cut it, shape it, store it, install it. Cut out the middleman at the kitchen store, also rembrant granite!!! They will have left over pieces, from jobs that can do vanities, hearths, even a full countertop (depends on size of course) Again severly discounted...