Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 512 posts · 301 votes
7y
@Maria Luna a week and a half vacation and then sort of school or look for another job. Or invest or create a business and be active in watching or working on it
Rental Property Investor · DFW · Member since 2017 · 143 posts · 120 votes
7y
I always get a kick out these 'what would you do' threads...so, let's have some fun:
-I'd be wondering where my job and the rest of my money went.
-Go to Vegas and double it! Then take that and put in the stock market and short <x> = double it again!
-Cut the chain off the briefcase and call the FBI b/c I must have been kidnapped and drugged.
-Buy 10 Corollas and put them on Turo
-Give $1 to 200,000 people
-Hire dueling piano's to play in my house whenever I want until the money runs out.
-Build a GoT set at a public park
That's enough for now...
In all seriousness, @Maria Luna, if you put some more structure & details around your situation and question, I'm sure you'll get more thoughtful and useful responses. We can't really help you as-is.
Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 893 votes
7y
@Maria Luna I would most certainly not tie it all up in a flip or single opportunity so quickly, especially considering the lack of job and regular income stream.
I would learn to market, figure out where the highest ROI on your cheap marketing dollars are, and wholesale a few deals until you've got that revenue engine going. Then scale up to flipping some of your best deals that come your way.