I want to learn about wholesaling I'm a begginer

I want to learn about wholesaling I'm a begginer

Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 0 votes

I dont know what to write on here because I just downloaded this app so please work with me. I'm 18 years old based out of Trenton NJ and want to join this business. People say 18 is the perfect age to start so I'm ready to get with it!!

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer 路 Closter, NJ 路 Member since 2016 路 392 posts 路 109 votes
6y

@Mincey Edwards

It takes a lot for someone to leave the streets behind. I commend you for that. Trying to better yourself and break the cycle.

As for your investing career absorb all you can save up as much and you鈥檒l be fine and ask as much as you can.

Quick tip ! So other can take you serious your first step is to complete your profile on BiggerPockets. That鈥檚 a huge step.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer 路 Closter, NJ 路 Member since 2016 路 392 posts 路 109 votes
    6y

    @Mincey Edwards

    Welcome to bigger pockets !

    Do you have an idea what your planning on doing?

  • Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    @David Michael nice to meet you. But I want to do wholesaling but I dont know where to begin馃槀

  • Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    @David Michael people say if you dont have any money you should try wholesaling. So I was going to do that until I got up enough money to join the REAL BUSINESS!! But I dont have any clue where to start at. it's like I'm stuck in one spot unable to move if you know what I mean馃槀

  • Developer 路 Closter, NJ 路 Member since 2016 路 392 posts 路 109 votes
    6y

    @Mincey Edwards

    From my experiences with wholesalers there鈥檚 not much there. If your looking to fix and flip and have good credit contact Accolend or a community bank.

    From wholesaling what do you want to do

  • Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    @David Michael I'm only 18 sir I dont think I have any credit yet. And I dont know I just want to make some money so I could start buying and flipping. But someone told me I should just educate myself all 2020 while working and saving my money so that way when I turn 19 I could make the first step.

    I think I'm going to just do it that way because I dont know nothing about it I just wanted to do it quick so I can make people happy and never have to struggle again that's the type of person I am. I used to be a wild child it took a bullet to sit me down and after that I just started hearing about real estate and how it could change alot. And I love kids even tho I'm still one馃ぃI just wanna have the type of money were I could build something for the kids from the ground up like a after school program or something so they wont rely on the streets because only thing they going to be worried about is getting to that fun program. THIS SITS ON MY HEART HEAVY! my bad for getting to deep on you馃ぃ

  • Member since 2019 路 5 posts 路 0 votes
    6y

    @David Michael that's what I'm going to do. I'm just going to educate myself work and save up until I have enough money to get started.

  • Developer 路 Closter, NJ 路 Member since 2016 路 392 posts 路 109 votes
    6y

    @Mincey Edwards

    It takes a lot for someone to leave the streets behind. I commend you for that. Trying to better yourself and break the cycle.

    As for your investing career absorb all you can save up as much and you鈥檒l be fine and ask as much as you can.

    Quick tip ! So other can take you serious your first step is to complete your profile on BiggerPockets. That鈥檚 a huge step.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.