Title Search for Sheriff Sale

Title Search for Sheriff Sale

Rehabber · Erie, PA · Member since 2012 · 32 posts · 3 votes

I just got a title search for a house I am interested in at our next sherrif's sale. The house has a second mortgage. I heard that is not a problem. What exactly am I looking for in these title searches? Novice question.

0Reply
140 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Agent · Ocala, FL · Member since 2009 · 255 posts · 65 votes
13y

sherrif's sale+ Novice=bad idea.

No disrespect intended. Flip a dozen homes before you even consider doing courthouse steps stuff. It's the people that think they know whats going on that take the biggest losses there.

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed breh that's an awful and not helpful response

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.