what do I look for when seeking a mentor, partner and/or mastermind surroundings

what do I look for when seeking a mentor, partner and/or mastermind surroundings

Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 0 votes

I spent 2 years (2004-2006) in real estate. I primarly worked with loss mit on short sales. I procssed 93 properties in that time. However, I worked on a team as a RE agent, and only made the money from the 1-3% SS commissions. I watched the main caracters in the bunch rake in 15-30k every week and feel a little left out.

I havent practiced in nearly 7 years also. So I was wondering what advise would anyone have who is starting from the bottom again?

I looked into a group called Renatus. Hmm I thought, education is sound and would be benifitful. Mentorship not so much, and Im not a fan of MLMs. is paying 1800 worth paying to get my foot in the door?

Thank you all for your time and considerations....

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.