Denver Investors Community

Denver Investors Community

Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 12 votes

Hi everyone!  I'm really craving some local community in Denver when it comes to real estate investing.  I'd love to form a local group of people with solid character, looking to better themselves, that also are interested in local real estate investment and long-term financial freedom.  I'd like to set up a meeting on a regular basis to form some community, share what we're up to, and synergize.  If that's you, shoot me a DM or reply to this post! 

4Reply
129 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 26 votes
5y

Would love to get involved with this - Denver noob here, eager to get in the game and hoping to snag a house hack in the next year or two but still saving for a down payment at the moment. My girlfriend is tired of hearing me rant about real estate so it would be cool to connect with some people who are actually stoked about it! 

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    I'd just like to put a standing note here that this group is meeting monthly and is a very active, thriving community!  Please DM me if you would like to be a part of it.  

  • New to Real Estate · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    Did anyone take notes on where Jeff said he was sourcing data for general market knowledge? I remember BestPlaces and the US Census but I know there was a few others

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @Mark Cermak

    Hi Mark, my name is Steve and I just came across your post and I would like to put take a step forward as a new investor and see if I could attend one of the meetings.

    Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas · Member since 2018 · 87 posts · 87 votes
    5y

    I would love to join this group. I recently moved to Denver and would love to tap into any local knowledge, (good PM, etc.) and can provide some input on some out of state markets. 

  • Realtor · Lone Tree, CO · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    Recent real estate agent here as well as inspiring investor, would love to get in and be a part of the group!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.