Labrador Lending LLC

Labrador Lending LLC

Member since 2020 · 69 posts · 21 votes

Hey members,

Are any of you familiar with Labrador Lending?  If so, what’s you experience with them?  And, how long have you dealt with them?  Also, are they consistent with their business plan?  Any input will be appreciated.  

Thanks to all who comments

0Reply
101 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Baltimore County, MD · Member since 2014 · 466 posts · 438 votes
3y

Very familiar, yes. 

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Baltimore County, MD · Member since 2014 · 466 posts · 438 votes
    3y

    Very familiar, yes. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Joe Daigle

    I know Jamie personally and professionally. Happy to answer any questions about him and Labrador lending.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Arlington Heights, IL · Member since 2017 · 243 posts · 108 votes
    3y

    @Joe Daigle I’ve bought from a fund they manage twice.   Great transaction.   I’d do it again.  

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Joe Daigle:

    Hey members,

    Are any of you familiar with Labrador Lending?  If so, what’s you experience with them?  And, how long have you dealt with them?  Also, are they consistent with their business plan?  Any input will be appreciated.  

    Thanks to all who comments

    Jamie, the founder of Labrador Lending is a stand up guy and well respected in the community.

  • Member since 2020 · 69 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    I appreciate the responses.  It seems like mostly friends of Labrador is responding.  Which can be considered a good thing.  But I and some partners are looking to possibly invest in their fund. So we are doing our due diligence before deciding.  I’m sure, those that responded will agree, there’s a lot of people raising money for note funds—-and not everyone is going to be stand up people or good stewards of the monies raised. So it’s not easy for us to entrust our hard-earned money with anybody. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2019 · 672 posts · 677 votes
    3y
    I bought a note from them last year and they basically held my hand through the process as I made a crucial mistake. So I had a very positive expensive with them.
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Mark F.

    I assume you mean “experience” - not expensive.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2019 · 672 posts · 677 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Mark F.

    I assume you mean “experience” - not expensive.


     Yes thanks, damn autocorrect and can't edit my post.

  • Investor · Baltimore County, MD · Member since 2014 · 466 posts · 438 votes
    3y

    @Joe Daigle My team and I are happy to provide references, such as investors currently in either (or both) of our funds. Our income fund closes on 03/31/23 and is for accredited investors. I am about as biased as one can get, but I do believe we make every effort to operate with integrity. Obviously, all investments come with risk. 

  • Member since 2020 · 69 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    Jamie,

    Thanks for your support.  We are still reviewing our options. And should be deciding whether to go with your fund or not.  If we decide to do it we’ll reach out to your team for assistance.  

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Joe Daigle

    Did you ever invest in a not fund? Which one did you invest in?

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    8mo

    A question on Labrador.  A cursory internet search indicates that they've been in business for 7 years and their site states that they haven't missed a payment in 3.5 years.  Does anyone know if they missed any prior to 3.5 years ago?

    Thx,

    Mike F.

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Mike FitzPatrick:

      A question on Labrador.  A cursory internet search indicates that they've been in business for 7 years and their site states that they haven't missed a payment in 3.5 years.  Does anyone know if they missed any prior to 3.5 years ago?

      Thx,

      Mike F.


       I know Jamie personally and professionally. He started with his own money when he got started before raising money from investors, so the track record vs. length in the space will not match perfectly. That is common for many of us in the note space.

      7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.