Buy Georgia Tax Liens Online?

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
3y

@Sebastian Colberg

I believe Georgia is a tax deed state not a tax lien state.

I don’t believe they are online they are down at county courthouses.

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Sebastian Colberg

    I believe Georgia is a tax deed state not a tax lien state.

    I don’t believe they are online they are down at county courthouses.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    3y

    @Sebastian Colberg I also believe GA sells tax deeds.  Generally each county is in charge of the tax sales for that county. The best way to find how to buy them is go to that county's website. In Maryland for example many of the counties use Real Auction. They are a site that runs tax and foreclosure auctions for a lot of counties nationwide. But some MD counties run their own auctions.

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 263 posts · 141 votes
    3y

      Georgia does both liens and deeds.  Some counties are online most are still at the steps of the courthouse.  You can find info on http://www.govease.com.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.