Looking to Connect with Tax Lien Investors

Looking to Connect with Tax Lien Investors

Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Hi - Hoping to connect with a few people that are experienced in investing in Tax Liens.  I'm considering getting into that realm, and looking for some guidance on the best way to start out.  

Please reach out to connect and chat!

Thanks, 

Bryan

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
2y
Quote from @Bryan Moynihan:

@Will Sifert Thanks Will.  I'm open to buying tax liens in CO, but I understand there is a significant amount of state by state nuance, so I guess the full answer is that I'm not sure yet - I have more work to do to fully understand whether CO is a good or bad state to buy them in.  My understanding is that CO is basically middle of the road.  

Would it be possible to paste a link to your post?  I looked through your posts, but I'm not exactly sure which one you're talking about.

There really is no good or bad state to invest in, it really depends on what your investment strategy is. Are you looking to primarily make money from the interest or you trying to acquire the property.  Its always best to invest where you live unless your state goes against your investment strategy. Even then, I would still try to make it work where you live. It's so much easier when you know the areas very well and you can go in person to auctions, drive by properties etc.

I was able to figure it out, here is the link to the post:

If you are to buying tax liens and need help getting started.... 


See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Moynihan:

    Hi - Hoping to connect with a few people that are experienced in investing in Tax Liens.  I'm considering getting into that realm, and looking for some guidance on the best way to start out.  

    Please reach out to connect and chat!

    Thanks, 

    Bryan

    Do you plan on buying tax liens in Colorado ? 

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Moynihan:

    Hi - Hoping to connect with a few people that are experienced in investing in Tax Liens.  I'm considering getting into that realm, and looking for some guidance on the best way to start out.  

    Please reach out to connect and chat!

    Thanks, 

    Bryan

    Strange it wont let me copy and paste one of my posts here. I made a post a few weeks ago about how to get started. Check that out for a step by step list to get you going in the right direction.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    @Will Sifert Thanks Will.  I'm open to buying tax liens in CO, but I understand there is a significant amount of state by state nuance, so I guess the full answer is that I'm not sure yet - I have more work to do to fully understand whether CO is a good or bad state to buy them in.  My understanding is that CO is basically middle of the road.  

    Would it be possible to paste a link to your post?  I looked through your posts, but I'm not exactly sure which one you're talking about.

  • Investor · Covington, LA · Member since 2012 · 517 posts · 317 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bryan Moynihan:

    @Will Sifert Thanks Will.  I'm open to buying tax liens in CO, but I understand there is a significant amount of state by state nuance, so I guess the full answer is that I'm not sure yet - I have more work to do to fully understand whether CO is a good or bad state to buy them in.  My understanding is that CO is basically middle of the road.  

    Would it be possible to paste a link to your post?  I looked through your posts, but I'm not exactly sure which one you're talking about.

    There really is no good or bad state to invest in, it really depends on what your investment strategy is. Are you looking to primarily make money from the interest or you trying to acquire the property.  Its always best to invest where you live unless your state goes against your investment strategy. Even then, I would still try to make it work where you live. It's so much easier when you know the areas very well and you can go in person to auctions, drive by properties etc.

    I was able to figure it out, here is the link to the post:

    If you are to buying tax liens and need help getting started.... 


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.