Small Balance Real Estate Funds

Small Balance Real Estate Funds

Investor · Bronxville, NY · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Anyone have experience with "Small Balance Real Estate Funds"  www.sbrefunds.com/invest/   I have been looking at diversifying my investments in real estate backed funds and came across this site.  I am slowly moving my investments into more passive vehicles and have only invested in discounted note funds so far.  Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on these funds or any other real estate funds.  Thanks for the input. 

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi Sherman,

    We have been working with Fairway for a few years now and they are the fund administrator for our current Reg D fund which is based on acquisition and repositioning of residential distressed mortgage debt. Feel free to contact me via PM and we can set up a call to provide you my perspectives on their fund and program. 

    Bob Malecki

  • Investor Relations Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 117 posts · 50 votes
    9y

    Hello @Sherman Lau,

    I don't have any experience with Small Balance specifically but I have worked with some similar funds (crowdfunded projects).  These can be very lucrative investments, especially for distressed property funds where there is significant opportunity to add value.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.