Best reading for Florida tax lien certificate investing?

Best reading for Florida tax lien certificate investing?

Spring Hill, FL · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 6 votes

I will be reading the forum but I also want to find a book to help me better understand how to get started and how to be successful in this. 

What are your best recommendations? 

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
8y

I think this is your public expert in FL.... http://buyingtaxdeeds.com/  

The national road shows in my opinion are not really helpful.  

They know the basics, but not enough to help you really know the local ins/outs. 

Seems like there are very few really knowledgeable people who teach/share.

She seems to be one.

I've watched/listened to some of her stuff and I would think her information is useful.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rockford, MN · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    What are your goals?


    You should never invest without a goal. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    I think this is your public expert in FL.... http://buyingtaxdeeds.com/  

    The national road shows in my opinion are not really helpful.  

    They know the basics, but not enough to help you really know the local ins/outs. 

    Seems like there are very few really knowledgeable people who teach/share.

    She seems to be one.

    I've watched/listened to some of her stuff and I would think her information is useful.

  • Contractor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 90 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Another great place for information and resources is https://taxsalelists.com/. They have videos and webpages  that can be helpful, and if you subscribe, they have lists available for every single county.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.