Muting the spam on Bigger Pockets

Muting the spam on Bigger Pockets

Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes

Hey there fellow Toledoians, if you are like me (a ~15 yr contributor to Bigger Pockets), you may have been inundated with spam from a few chatter boxes who like to post on BP as a drip campaign to drive business. 

Did you know you can MUTE that stuff? 

Go to your notifications and where you see the same person causing notifications you click the three dots next to their notification and MUTE them.

Beyond excited to be able to sort BP conversation from sales pitches.

7Reply
83 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

@Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


haha,

Love you to mate.

If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

I hate to love him 😘

10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

Not it's almost 10 per day.

Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


 I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".


 hahaha bro really said over sexed.

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    Hey there fellow Toledoians, if you are like me (a ~15 yr contributor to Bigger Pockets), you may have been inundated with spam from a few chatter boxes who like to post on BP as a drip campaign to drive business. 

    Did you know you can MUTE that stuff? 

    Go to your notifications and where you see the same person causing notifications you click the three dots next to their notification and MUTE them.

    Beyond excited to be able to sort BP conversation from sales pitches.

    This is good to know
  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    2y

    @Account Closed - just noticed the Brooke Park on your header...you own how many on that gem of a street here in Toledo?

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Account Closed - just noticed the Brooke Park on your header...you own how many on that gem of a street here in Toledo?


     Luckily none - just an inside joke for other Toledo investors lol.

  • Multifamily Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2008 · 296 posts · 308 votes
    2y

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    haha

    Imagine having key-words set up for more than just "Toledo" 

    James Wise the pumpa pumps these 3 x a day lol

    - Cleveland, Ohio

    - Columbus, Ohio

    - Akron, Ohio

    - Canton, Ohio

    - Cincinnati, Ohio

    - Dayton, Ohio

    - Miamisburg, Ohio

    - Elyria, Ohio

    - Lorain, Ohio

    - Toledo, Ohio

    - Warren, Ohio

    - Hamilton, Ohio

    - Lakewood, Ohio

    - Garfield Heights, Ohio

    - Euclid, Ohio

    - Maple Heights, Ohio

    - Ashtabula, Ohio

    - Conneaut, Ohio

    - Sandusky, Ohio

    - Vermilion, Ohio

    - Lima, Ohio

    - Dublin, Ohio

    - Springfield, Ohio

  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    2y

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .
  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".



    There is always a deal to be had.

    Be quick, buy with cash and close quick.

    Need to up the game with direct mailers again, haven't sent them in a while and with the market shifting it's tougher nowadays. 

    The script that worked before doesn't anymore so need to tweak it lol

    Also, online lead gen but it's pricey at $3,000 - $5,000pm for the campaign and for a small company like ours that's more than 50% of our revenue 🙈
  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    haha

    Imagine having key-words set up for more than just "Toledo" 

    James Wise the pumpa pumps these 3 x a day lol

    - Cleveland, Ohio

    - Columbus, Ohio

    - Akron, Ohio

    - Canton, Ohio

    - Cincinnati, Ohio

    - Dayton, Ohio

    - Miamisburg, Ohio

    - Elyria, Ohio

    - Lorain, Ohio

    - Toledo, Ohio

    - Warren, Ohio

    - Hamilton, Ohio

    - Lakewood, Ohio

    - Garfield Heights, Ohio

    - Euclid, Ohio

    - Maple Heights, Ohio

    - Ashtabula, Ohio

    - Conneaut, Ohio

    - Sandusky, Ohio

    - Vermilion, Ohio

    - Lima, Ohio

    - Dublin, Ohio

    - Springfield, Ohio


     I see your spam. And I raise you the rest of America.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/921/topics/1179316-is-t...

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".


     hahaha bro really said over sexed.

  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".


     hahaha bro really said over sexed.

    Check your WWII history. It’s a quote. 
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".


     hahaha bro really said over sexed.

    Check your WWII history. It’s a quote. 

     That might actually make it more lame. 

    Besides, Engelo's from Australia, they don't know anything about WWII.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".


     hahaha bro really said over sexed.

    Check your WWII history. It’s a quote. 

     That might actually make it more lame. 

    Besides, Engelo's from Australia, they don't know anything about WWII.


    I'm naturalized Toledoian now mate hehe

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @James Wise:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Andrew Fidler:

    @Engelo Rumora no lie. I don't mind the Aussies in town but those Clevelander's are overpaid, over sexed, and over here! :)

    Oh and that's all my key words contain, other than keeping an eye on "LaPlante". Toledo has been all the income I will need, just takes a decade of re-investing the income before you are at a point of asking how much monthly income is enough. It helps to have started when $15k got you $700/mo in rent.


    haha,

    Love you to mate.

    If James was "over sexed" he would have less of an "urge" to bombard us with so many key-words.

    I hate to love him 😘

    10+ years ago we got 1 Toledo keyword every other week.

    Not it's almost 10 per day.

    Happy for Toledo and always has a special place in my heart.

    Yeah mate, those $15,000 deals are just a dream now but we had a 10+ year run so can't complain.

    Cheers to another 10 years and keep being great 🙏


     I'm still buying, hell I am still filing tax value appeals so they are below the friggin value there. 

    You can find the deals, just have to be connected to the locals and walk into those units reeking of cat piss and say "Smell's like a deal, baby".


     hahaha bro really said over sexed.

    Check your WWII history. It’s a quote. 

     That might actually make it more lame. 

    Besides, Engelo's from Australia, they don't know anything about WWII.


    I'm naturalized Toledoian now mate hehe

     lol, ya me too bro... Offer's still out there, hop on the HW marketing machine while you can.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)
  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)


    We didn’t mate. Got into town late. Had podcast with Rod Khleif and a few meetings in Sarasota. I’ll ask him now about it 

  • Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 16 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)


    We didn’t mate. Got into town late. Had podcast with Rod Khleif and a few meetings in Sarasota. I’ll ask him now about it 

    Guys, kinda off topic, but any of you Toledoans know of a good local lender that understands investment rentals refinance?

    I would like to refinance all my properties, currently they have zero debt, and I want to use that money to buy more properties. 

    I live in Holland, Ohio, so I’m in your guys backyard. 

    … And if you guys have any deals that you would like to pass along, feel free to shoot them my way.

    Thanks,

    Victor
  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Victor Soni:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)


    We didn’t mate. Got into town late. Had podcast with Rod Khleif and a few meetings in Sarasota. I’ll ask him now about it 

    Guys, kinda off topic, but any of you Toledoans know of a good local lender that understands investment rentals refinance?

    I would like to refinance all my properties, currently they have zero debt, and I want to use that money to buy more properties. 

    I live in Holland, Ohio, so I’m in your guys backyard. 

    … And if you guys have any deals that you would like to pass along, feel free to shoot them my way.

    Thanks,

    Victor



    Croghan is local and does portfolio refinancing. Had a few commercial loans with them over the years 👍

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)

     
    Sending our regarding to the one and only Jay Hinrichs ❤️😎

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)

     
    Sending our regarding to the one and only Jay Hinrichs ❤️😎

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)

     
    Sending our regarding to the one and only Jay Hinrichs ❤️😎




     *Sending our regards 🙏👍 

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Engelo Rumora:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Ryan Pyle:

    Bye bye Mr. Wise!


    sub to  guys  pace  and a few others.. .

    Just in Orlando mate with Stamper.

    Spoke about you fondly and how you saved my A$$ lol

    Ended up and Justin's place till 4am.

    Fun times and cool cat.

    Also, Mihran pinged me via email and I said you suck and to not work with you hehe

    I'm jealous, you throwing money around like candy.

    What about me, it isn't fair hehe - What About Me


    STamper is one cool dude.. Zombie flipper.. did you hit the oyster place he likes.

    U know where to find me.. :)

     
    Sending our regarding to the one and only Jay Hinrichs ❤️😎




     *Sending our regards 🙏👍 

     Starting to make “the blue man” @James Wise look normal

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.