Look for buyers and investor agent

Look for buyers and investor agent

Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 37 votes

Dear All,

I am relocating to DFW area. I am looking for a residential buyer agent as well as an investor-friendly agent. I will be buying my primary residency and investment properties. If you know good ones, could you recommend them to me? I really appreciate your attention to this post!

Sincerely yours,

Ken
 

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrew PostellPro Member
Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
6y

@Ken Wang for the Fort Worth side of town I would recommend @Joe Funari

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Richardson, TX · Member since 2014 · 537 posts · 228 votes
    6y

    DFW in general is pricey right now, finding good deals is tough.  Fort Worth has better prices than Dallas. Where are you moving to?

  • Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
    Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Ken Wang:

    Dear All,

    I am relocating to DFW area. I am looking for a residential buyer agent as well as an investor-friendly agent. I will be buying my primary residency and investment properties. If you know good ones, could you recommend them to me? I really appreciate your attention to this post!

    Sincerely yours,

    Ken
     

     Ken,

    I’d highly recommend @Kenneth McKeown who is an agent in DFW, fellow investor, and very active here on BP. I’m sure you two can connect and chat more about what you’re looking for and how he can help. 

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    @Ken Wang for the Fort Worth side of town I would recommend @Joe Funari

  • Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 37 votes
    6y

    thanks @Neil Aggarwal will be working UT Southwestern medical center so likely move to 75019, but investment properties could be DFW region

  • Rental Property Investor · Laurel, MD · Member since 2017 · 176 posts · 37 votes
    6y

    @Tyler Hodgson@Andrew Postell thank you guys for such prompt reply. I feel warm that I got so many feedback from BP!

  • Real Estate Broker · DFW · Member since 2015 · 350 posts · 270 votes
    6y
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    @Ken Wang - I would highly recommend looking into the West Dallas markets.  I specifically invest in parts of Oak Cliff/West Dallas.  75211 and 75224 are within 10 minutes of UTSW and still have good cash flow. I am licensed as well and would be happy to help.  

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Account Closed, he is an active investor/agent that has real experience.

    McCaw Property Management4.4905 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.