Ohio Cashflow and Kansas City Investment

3 Replies

Does anyone have any experience working with Ohio Cashflow and Kansas City Investment?

Shopping around for a turnkey provider ..

Hi William, is Kansas City Investment the name of the company?

I have been talking to KC providers for the past few weeks looking for a good one and that one doesnt ring a bell.   Im getting ready to go under contract this week as I think I finally found what I am looking for.  

@William Wong I have not purchased a house from ohio cashflow but I have talked to Engelo and we just completed a deal together. He is a honest guy. I found him a wholesale house where in turn he will rehab it and sell it. We agreed on how much he would pay me as a finders fee and he sent me a check. I have dealt with other people in the past who have not paid me and something we agreed to. I was impressed with Engelo in that he kept his word. Here is my video that I just made over the weekend   video

Originally posted by @Gordon Cuffe:

@William Wong I have not purchased a house from ohio cashflow but I have talked to Engelo and we just completed a deal together. He is a honest guy. I found him a wholesale house where in turn he will rehab it and sell it. We agreed on how much he would pay me as a finders fee and he sent me a check. I have dealt with other people in the past who have not paid me and something we agreed to. I was impressed with Engelo in that he kept his word. Here is my video that I just made over the weekend   video

Thanks Gordon,

Have a great day :)