• Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
Has Anyone Used SEOMEETSREI

Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted Nov 23 2022, 03:17

Has anyone used the company SEOMEETSREI for backlink services? I found them on the Investor Carrot website as one of their preferred vendors. 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Messinger
  • Realtor
  • Poconos, PA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Poconos, PA
Replied Nov 23 2022, 04:39

Hey @Anthony Stephenson

I have not used this service personally but in my past experience with using/building out SEO on websites is that there is no service that can shortcut your success in the SEO realm. In my opinion, it's all based on quality or quantity. The more high-quality content you can get out the more keywords you will capture... The opposite side of the spectrum is true too, the greater quantity of content you post the more likely your chances are that you will secure a keyword or two. If anything my best recommendation would be to look up youtube videos on how to constantly increase your SEO as there a more factors that come into play with it than just keywords... Think about how can you improve your UI/UX? Can you connect other websites to yours by posting links on them? There are so many ways to go about this! Be creative! 

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! 

-

Josh

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Mauch
  • Investor
  • Roseburg, OR
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Roseburg, OR
Replied Nov 24 2022, 07:37

Hey @Anthony Stephenson! Hope you’re doing great! 

SEO meets REI is a solid business ran by a couple of our most successful clients who have their whole businesses (doing between 7-15 deals a month) running on Carrot with SEO. It took them a few years to learn SEO and dial things in but the results they're pulling now are great.

Now with their backlink service, a couple things. Keith Sant runs SEO meets rei and we’re wrapping up a big update to our SEO course so he’ll teach you how to build backlinks in it for those who want to do the work themselves. That’ll be out in a few weeks. With their backlink service it’s not cheap because of the quality of the links, but I’ve personally vetted their process and as far as hiring out a service in this space for links, it’s the best I’ve seen so far. 

I can vouch for their character and their methods work, you just need to decide if you’d like to learn it and do it yourself or hire it out. Both will work. Hit me up if we can help with anything at all!! 

User Stats

Votes
Steve W.
  • USA
Votes |
  • USA
Replied Nov 26 2022, 17:48
@Trevor Mauch

Will that be its own training/course or be an addition to the 3LPD?

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Kolodgie
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Replied Dec 28 2022, 17:50
Quote from @Trevor Mauch:

SEO meets REI is a solid business ran by a couple of our most successful clients who have their whole businesses (doing between 7-15 deals a month) running on Carrot with SEO. It took them a few years to learn SEO and dial things in but the results they're pulling now are great.

Now with their backlink service, a couple things. Keith Sant runs SEO meets rei and we’re wrapping up a big update to our SEO course so he’ll teach you how to build backlinks in it for those who want to do the work themselves. That’ll be out in a few weeks. With their backlink service it’s not cheap because of the quality of the links, but I’ve personally vetted their process and as far as hiring out a service in this space for links, it’s the best I’ve seen so far. 

I can vouch for their character and their methods work, you just need to decide if you’d like to learn it and do it yourself or hire it out. Both will work. Hit me up if we can help with anything at all!! 

Thanks Trevor! Appreciate the kind words. 

Hey Anthony!

If you're going the DIY route the course that Trevor/Keith are putting together would be a great start. Additionally the facebook group here should lend some guidance: https://www.facebook.com/group...

If you're going the paid route here are the things I would consider:

There are a lot of SEO companies and courses out there and I encourage you to do your own research and due diligence while selecting one by looking at their results with existing clients. Don't be fooled by where a site ranks on google for any specific search term. Ask about lead volume, deals per month, as well as cost and timeline. These touchpoints are the indicators of success in my experience.

Of course I'm biased, however, I am going to say that SEOMEETSREI is objectively the best. We generate a few thousand SEO motivated seller leads a month. There's no company or organization in this space that has achieved that level of SEO volume in recent history.

@Anthony Stephenson

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Kolodgie
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Alexandria, VA
Replied Dec 28 2022, 17:53
Quote from @Anthony Stephenson:

Has anyone used the company SEOMEETSREI for backlink services? I found them on the Investor Carrot website as one of their preferred vendors. 

I haven't used BP in so long I forgot how to use the feature. Hoping that this tags ya :) 

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Stephenson
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Replied Jan 23 2023, 17:26
Quote from @Trevor Mauch:

I've asked for feedback on where my account is at exactly and have received nothing. If you still promote them on your platform my opinion is that you need to encourage them to work on their communication skills towards the customer...