Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
@Justin Rush I agree with @Account Closed
My advice would be to take that money and invest it into a deal, you will learn a lot more and make a lot more money from doing deals then you will from any class/program/membership. If you need more education then read some books, they are much less expensive.
@Justin Rush
For $25k you can get a masters in real estate / finance and get a $100k a year a job. Work with people 10x smarter than you - network also to find your own deals and make $.
Or pay $11k to learn how to lend emd money to people with no money and no experience….
Some other options to consider
This.
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Verbatim from an email promo Pace's people sent out. So the gators are looking for 200% returns? $2,000.00 lent gets $4,000.00 as the return.
Hey,
I was asked what a typical Gator Method deal looks like recently.
Each Gator deal I do is different in some way, but here’s how a recent one played out.
It was with someone who’d already found a property AND they’d got a buyer for it.
I didn’t have to do ANY of that work.
All they needed was the earnest money for the deal which is why they reached out to me.
We talked on the phone and agreed on my rate for the investment.
I then sent him the paperwork and wired the money.
Simple.
And the result?
I funded him 2 grand.
I got that back when his deal was done 9 days later…
…AND I made 4 grand on top for a 200% return.
Sweet!
Here’s where it becomes a thing of beauty…
…it looks like I’ll be working with him on more deals just like that this year.
How many deals do I need to make that a 6 figure income stream?
If I get the timing right with each, I can even recycle the same 2 grand over and over again to get a 200% return each time.
You could do that, couldn’t you?
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Verbatim from an email promo Pace's people sent out. So the gators are looking for 200% returns? $2,000.00 lent gets $4,000.00 as the return.
Hey,
I was asked what a typical Gator Method deal looks like recently.
Each Gator deal I do is different in some way, but here’s how a recent one played out.
It was with someone who’d already found a property AND they’d got a buyer for it.
I didn’t have to do ANY of that work.
All they needed was the earnest money for the deal which is why they reached out to me.
We talked on the phone and agreed on my rate for the investment.
I then sent him the paperwork and wired the money.
Simple.
And the result?
I funded him 2 grand.
I got that back when his deal was done 9 days later…
…AND I made 4 grand on top for a 200% return.
Sweet!
Here’s where it becomes a thing of beauty…
…it looks like I’ll be working with him on more deals just like that this year.
How many deals do I need to make that a 6 figure income stream?
If I get the timing right with each, I can even recycle the same 2 grand over and over again to get a 200% return each time.
You could do that, couldn’t you?
In other words usuary> Right boi?
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Verbatim from an email promo Pace's people sent out. So the gators are looking for 200% returns? $2,000.00 lent gets $4,000.00 as the return.
Hey,
I was asked what a typical Gator Method deal looks like recently.
Each Gator deal I do is different in some way, but here’s how a recent one played out.
It was with someone who’d already found a property AND they’d got a buyer for it.
I didn’t have to do ANY of that work.
All they needed was the earnest money for the deal which is why they reached out to me.
We talked on the phone and agreed on my rate for the investment.
I then sent him the paperwork and wired the money.
Simple.
And the result?
I funded him 2 grand.
I got that back when his deal was done 9 days later…
…AND I made 4 grand on top for a 200% return.
Sweet!
Here’s where it becomes a thing of beauty…
…it looks like I’ll be working with him on more deals just like that this year.
How many deals do I need to make that a 6 figure income stream?
If I get the timing right with each, I can even recycle the same 2 grand over and over again to get a 200% return each time.
You could do that, couldn’t you?
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Verbatim from an email promo Pace's people sent out. So the gators are looking for 200% returns? $2,000.00 lent gets $4,000.00 as the return.
Hey,
I was asked what a typical Gator Method deal looks like recently.
Each Gator deal I do is different in some way, but here’s how a recent one played out.
It was with someone who’d already found a property AND they’d got a buyer for it.
I didn’t have to do ANY of that work.
All they needed was the earnest money for the deal which is why they reached out to me.
We talked on the phone and agreed on my rate for the investment.
I then sent him the paperwork and wired the money.
Simple.
And the result?
I funded him 2 grand.
I got that back when his deal was done 9 days later…
…AND I made 4 grand on top for a 200% return.
Sweet!
Here’s where it becomes a thing of beauty…
…it looks like I’ll be working with him on more deals just like that this year.
How many deals do I need to make that a 6 figure income stream?
If I get the timing right with each, I can even recycle the same 2 grand over and over again to get a 200% return each time.
You could do that, couldn’t you?
They could make good money at 25-50%. The mafia charges less than what he promotes to his minions.
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Verbatim from an email promo Pace's people sent out. So the gators are looking for 200% returns? $2,000.00 lent gets $4,000.00 as the return.
Hey,
I was asked what a typical Gator Method deal looks like recently.
Each Gator deal I do is different in some way, but here’s how a recent one played out.
It was with someone who’d already found a property AND they’d got a buyer for it.
I didn’t have to do ANY of that work.
All they needed was the earnest money for the deal which is why they reached out to me.
We talked on the phone and agreed on my rate for the investment.
I then sent him the paperwork and wired the money.
Simple.
And the result?
I funded him 2 grand.
I got that back when his deal was done 9 days later…
…AND I made 4 grand on top for a 200% return.
Sweet!
Here’s where it becomes a thing of beauty…
…it looks like I’ll be working with him on more deals just like that this year.
How many deals do I need to make that a 6 figure income stream?
If I get the timing right with each, I can even recycle the same 2 grand over and over again to get a 200% return each time.
You could do that, couldn’t you?
Hey BP,
After spending >50-55 hours of watching and researching Pace Morby's videos and training; looking to get some actual students insight on the ROI of the program. Everyone in the forums continually say, "all up to the person, made back my money and more", without ever saying how many deals they've done, what Intrinsic value was provided, etc. seeking ACTUAL results, ACTUAL deals done, ACTUAL ROI please.
For reference, I have capital, time , and a relentless work ethic. I was seeking the membership program to leverage economies of scale and ultimate velocity of my capital.
Want to get a last sanity check before forking out > $11,000 in the program membership.
Any and all feedback welcomed.
check out the FB group with 100,000 people in it and ask yourself are you surrounding yourself with people who are 10x smarter than you? Will not answer that for you, let you make the call.
Verbatim from an email promo Pace's people sent out. So the gators are looking for 200% returns? $2,000.00 lent gets $4,000.00 as the return.
Hey,
I was asked what a typical Gator Method deal looks like recently.
Each Gator deal I do is different in some way, but here’s how a recent one played out.
It was with someone who’d already found a property AND they’d got a buyer for it.
I didn’t have to do ANY of that work.
All they needed was the earnest money for the deal which is why they reached out to me.
We talked on the phone and agreed on my rate for the investment.
I then sent him the paperwork and wired the money.
Simple.
And the result?
I funded him 2 grand.
I got that back when his deal was done 9 days later…
…AND I made 4 grand on top for a 200% return.
Sweet!
Here’s where it becomes a thing of beauty…
…it looks like I’ll be working with him on more deals just like that this year.
How many deals do I need to make that a 6 figure income stream?
If I get the timing right with each, I can even recycle the same 2 grand over and over again to get a 200% return each time.
You could do that, couldn’t you?
So at 200% they might be able to make that back? LOL John Gotti and Bernie Madoff are spinning in their graves. These people promoting it look like they don't leave their parents basement and porn hub. Same as crypto bros.
Actually we were all late to the party about Somali daycares and transportation companies.
I signed up for sub two back in 2020 when there were only 600 students.
There's well over 18,000 now.
Pace has definitely changed my life, but you get out of it what you put into it.
I also coach in there, and I show people how to help families avoid the foreclosure process. Talk about short sales, underwritten deals, you name it. I do daily coaching.
I, in the last few months, have helped other sub-two students make an obscene amount of money. Placido, who is based out of Hawaii, called and set an appointment for me, and I paid him $17,553. Just for setting an appointment that we closed.
We were able to help a family avoid a foreclosure process. I paid for her to go through probate, and she was able to walk away with $400,000.
I want to say this and be up front, and I actually tell a lot of students this as well.
Being in something is not going to guarantee your success.
You have to have discernment to understand where the opportunities are and to know if it's pertinent to you.
Prior to joining Sub2, I'd made around $26,000 wholesaling deals.By sheer volume, I just got lucky. I had no skill. I didn't even know what to identify. I ended up finding homeowners who just wanted to get rid of these properties because they were not serving them anymore.
After joining Sub2, I completely abandoned the foundation to real estate investing, which Pace also taught me later on: wholesaling, and to get out of a deal with quick cash if you can and to use creative finance as a tool on your tool belt.
I joined Sub2 in August of 2020. By December, Christmas Day of 2020, I had $15.78 in my bank account.
I tell you this, and I tell all of the new students this: I was distracted. I was chasing every shiny object. There is so much information; it's overwhelming. Finding people who will actually talk about one thing and become the best at it is where I've decided to spend my time and attention.
So the course is incredible. I would say the main reason, if I was to join it today, would be for the opportunity to network with people. There are people in the room that are not doing deals because they join; they get distracted; they're not staying focused, whatever it may be, and they think it's a get rich program. If you think it's a get rich program, that's not the case. If anybody's told you that they think it's a get rich program, tell me their name so I can throw a sandal at them.
If you have common sense and you can have the discernment to realize I shouldn't be in this Zoom because it does not serve me in this season of life, and I don't have the prerequisites to be talking about calculus 4 when I haven't even finished algebra 1.
Aka learning about wraps when you've never even done your first deal. I hate wraps. I don't know anybody who's happy that's selling wraps.You'll be okay, but if you need somebody to spoon-feed you, you should do what everybody else has said in this post. You should go invest in yourself and learn how to be a big boy and big girl.
If anybody's offended by this post, that's crazy. I'm never on BiggerPockets. I'm just perusing right now.
Miron's the real deal, though. Total nerd. Love that guy.
If you guys want to check me out, you can find me on Instagram. That's the only place I really communicate with people, and you can see all of the stuff I've done.
@carolinecain.x on instagram
Oh, PS, if you look at this, this is a screenshot from my phone. Gerald below that also copied off of me. I paid him $25,000 on that deal as well. For the first 7 months, he copied off of me and made over $300,000 in gross fees.But I got him really focused, and he only focused on one strategy.

What did I just read? Was that like a copy and paste of some chat or something? Some weird bot thing?
What did I just read? Was that like a copy and paste of some chat or something? Some weird bot thing?
"Stunning & brave" storyteller.
@Chris Barrett I'm on the app not my laptop right now. Were you replying to my comment?
thats an ADHD ramble with talk to text. What questions ya got?
Don't have any questions, thanks! Good luck!