Is Pace Morby a Scam?

Is Pace Morby a Scam?

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 15 votes

I've been vetting gurus to determine where an investment would return the greatest ROI. Many gurus dangle their network, trainings and resources but few deliver real value. Fewer still actually show-up to deliver the value in-person.

Pace was the only one I encountered who showed up live, who is living these deals out every day and consistently finding ways to deliver (increasing) value to his community. The quality of people in his community is exceptional - yes there are world class experts, yes they hustle and are brilliant. But what's most compelling is that he's managed to curate a group of people who also care for each other and care about HOW they conduct business. They're not out to just make money, but take care of homeowners, business owners, partners, etc and their well-being. 

Real estate investing wasn't on my radar - my focus is business acquisition, but once I encountered the Subto community and saw for myself how much they were willing to extend to me for free, I had complete confidence in making the investment.

Peace of mind with such an investment does not come cheap for me... I lost my job in July. I'm living off of cash reserves and burning through it - there is a well dry date looming on the horizon. I'm confident in the value that Pace is creating and what the Subto Community is delivering every day.

9Reply
3,217 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
2y
Quote from @David Hori:

I've been vetting gurus to determine where an investment would return the greatest ROI. Many gurus dangle their network, trainings and resources but few deliver real value. Fewer still actually show-up to deliver the value in-person.

Pace was the only one I encountered who showed up live, who is living these deals out every day and consistently finding ways to deliver (increasing) value to his community. The quality of people in his community is exceptional - yes there are world class experts, yes they hustle and are brilliant. But what's most compelling is that he's managed to curate a group of people who also care for each other and care about HOW they conduct business. They're not out to just make money, but take care of homeowners, business owners, partners, etc and their well-being. 

Real estate investing wasn't on my radar - my focus is business acquisition, but once I encountered the Subto community and saw for myself how much they were willing to extend to me for free, I had complete confidence in making the investment.

Peace of mind with such an investment does not come cheap for me... I lost my job in July. I'm living off of cash reserves and burning through it - there is a well dry date looming on the horizon. I'm confident in the value that Pace is creating and what the Subto Community is delivering every day.

Pace Morby shows you how to max out your credit cards and get new credit to pay the $8,800 fee he charges. Does that make you feel comfortable? Seems like taking advantage of people to me, to line his pocket, but what do I know?

See this reply in the discussion

175 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     Can we connect? I’m thinking of joining the community.

  • Donald MorrishPro Member
    Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Chris , would you be able to share this information with me? 

    "I know someone who has a $7 monthly sub-to class that from what I have been told provides 10X more information as is about "doing it" and not hype and mindset."

    I'm looking to learn and not wanting to pay a ton of money for a class where I can pay less an invest more.

    Many thanks!

    Don

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Donald Morrish

    Check out William tingle

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Donald MorrishPro Member
    Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Thank you!

  • Member since 2024 · 130 posts · 95 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     I would love to chat with you. I'm actually considering that Sub To community now. Along with another.  Would be great to chat and learn how you've done since joining.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     I would love to chat with you. I'm actually considering that Sub To community now. Along with another.  Would be great to chat and learn how you've done since joining.


     There are much better options to learn Sub To and better people than the gators who in fact will be the subject of a private lenders conference next week. 

  • Washington DC · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @David Hori:

    @Account Closed - I'll let you decide if paying out of my savings is better or worse than putting it on my credit card. Believe me, if I don't have tangible ($) value in the next 6 months from Pace and his program, you'll be the first to know and I'll update this. I do feel confident in the value he has delivered to-date and have line of sight on it creating monetary value. Stay tuned!


     @DavidHori - I would love to hear an update on your experience with the Sub To community. Also considering it myself!

  • Washington DC · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     I would love to chat with you. I'm actually considering that Sub To community now. Along with another.  Would be great to chat and learn how you've done since joining.

     Hi @Tanya Maslach - I would love to hear if you joined Sub To and what your experience has been. I'm also considering it. 

  • Washington DC · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Donald Morrish

    Check out William tingle


     Hi Chris. Is this the Sub To training you were mentioning? Are you saying this would be a good alternative to Pace Morby's Sub To program?

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Leahy:
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Donald Morrish

    Check out William tingle


     Hi Chris. Is this the Sub To training you were mentioning? Are you saying this would be a good alternative to Pace Morby's Sub To program?

    I have not taken the training, but I know william and he is very knowledgeable and no BS. He is not trying to upsell mutliple products. I have heard from people who enjoy learning from him. But to be clear, I have never taken any subto training as its not something I have interest in doing
    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Leahy:
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Donald Morrish

    Check out William tingle


     Hi Chris. Is this the Sub To training you were mentioning? Are you saying this would be a good alternative to Pace Morby's Sub To program?


     Yeah nobody should pay that kind of money for anything Pace Morby sells. Buying fent from a stranger is a safer bet. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    1y

    I'll leave this here for posterity. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:
    Quote from @Joseph Leahy:
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:

    @Donald Morrish

    Check out William tingle


     Hi Chris. Is this the Sub To training you were mentioning? Are you saying this would be a good alternative to Pace Morby's Sub To program?

    I have not taken the training, but I know william and he is very knowledgeable and no BS. He is not trying to upsell mutliple products. I have heard from people who enjoy learning from him. But to be clear, I have never taken any subto training as its not something I have interest in doing

     I am seeing too many people having deals go south because of how unprofessional gator bois are. People are losing money. There are solutions to Pace. 

  • Washington DC · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Thanks for your feedback, Nate. Can you say more about your comments on Pace? What is your experience with his program? What makes you say gators are unprofessional? And what are the solutions to Pace that you suggest?

  • Member since 2024 · 130 posts · 95 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Leahy:
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     I would love to chat with you. I'm actually considering that Sub To community now. Along with another.  Would be great to chat and learn how you've done since joining.

     Hi @Tanya Maslach - I would love to hear if you joined Sub To and what your experience has been. I'm also considering it. 

    I did not end up joining. 
  • Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 36 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:
    Quote from @Joseph Leahy:
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     I would love to chat with you. I'm actually considering that Sub To community now. Along with another.  Would be great to chat and learn how you've done since joining.

     Hi @Tanya Maslach - I would love to hear if you joined Sub To and what your experience has been. I'm also considering it. 

    I did not end up joining. 

    I've been a member of Gator and Sub2 for 2 years. I've made money because of both. They are both worth every cent.

    That said they are both oversold on what they will do for you.  More than 50% (guessing) get nothing out of the program.  I've spoken to many many people who backed off on the program.  I've spoken to a ton who think Pace is a crook.  I've spoken to a ton that think Pace is the 2nd coming who walks on water and pees liquid silver.  The zealots are the worst!

    There are a ton of scammers, liars, and low-quality humans in the group. There are also a ton of people there just to sell to you as a member.  Then there is everyone else.  Normal people who were sold a dream and read all the content and try to apply it.  Many of them screw up.  Many more don't 

    Each group has a facebook group that is HEAVILY sculpted, censored and injected with propaganda.  So if you do get ripped off, or warn people of ripp offs your post gets deleted and you get a warning.  Do it too much they remove you from the Facebook Group.

    This is the worst part of the Group and the reason I can't recommend it to anyone.  That and that it is first and foremost the top of the funnel for the PM organization to keep getting money out of you.

  • Stuart UdisPro Member
    Attorney · Philadelphia · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    For anyone seeking an endorsement on Pace's training programs you should understand that simply participating in his programs and acquiring property does not mean they are in fact going to be successful so you should qualify what "success" means to them and what it would mean to you. In these very forums one of Pace's minions doubled down on the fact he will buy properties for more than their FMV as long as the seller will seller finance 100% of the deal and the property is cash flow positive. That's a dangerous strategy, and one most would advise against. But this wackadoo would sing Pace's praises. Remember most of Pace's minions have limited understanding of this business so you have to take any endorsements with some level of skepticism.

  • Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 36 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Stuart Udis:

    For anyone seeking an endorsement on Pace's training programs you should understand that simply participating in his programs and acquiring property does not mean they are in fact going to be successful. In these very forums one of Pace's minions doubled down on the fact he will buy properties for more than their FMV as long as the seller will seller finance 100% of the deal and the property is cash flow positive. That's a dangerous strategy, and one most would advise against. But this wackadoo would sing Pace's praises. Remember most of Pace's minions have limited understanding of this business so you have to take any endorsements with some level of skepticism.


     100% true.  Also be aware.  The PM org has formalized their referral program.  They are training all the members as salespeople with their own referral link.  As I have said they can throw people out for negativity so you will unlikely get a true and honest review from anyone in a forum like this.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Justin Buswell:
    Quote from @Stuart Udis:

    For anyone seeking an endorsement on Pace's training programs you should understand that simply participating in his programs and acquiring property does not mean they are in fact going to be successful. In these very forums one of Pace's minions doubled down on the fact he will buy properties for more than their FMV as long as the seller will seller finance 100% of the deal and the property is cash flow positive. That's a dangerous strategy, and one most would advise against. But this wackadoo would sing Pace's praises. Remember most of Pace's minions have limited understanding of this business so you have to take any endorsements with some level of skepticism.


     100% true.  Also be aware.  The PM org has formalized their referral program.  They are training all the members as salespeople with their own referral link.  As I have said they can throw people out for negativity so you will unlikely get a true and honest review from anyone in a forum like this.


    these training companies just follow MLM tactics  ala Amway etc.. right down to the sell the product make money. its all the same marketing just the product is different. Although i do think there is more money to be made in RE than selling soap. 
  • Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 36 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Justin Buswell:
    Quote from @Stuart Udis:

    For anyone seeking an endorsement on Pace's training programs you should understand that simply participating in his programs and acquiring property does not mean they are in fact going to be successful. In these very forums one of Pace's minions doubled down on the fact he will buy properties for more than their FMV as long as the seller will seller finance 100% of the deal and the property is cash flow positive. That's a dangerous strategy, and one most would advise against. But this wackadoo would sing Pace's praises. Remember most of Pace's minions have limited understanding of this business so you have to take any endorsements with some level of skepticism.


     100% true.  Also be aware.  The PM org has formalized their referral program.  They are training all the members as salespeople with their own referral link.  As I have said they can throw people out for negativity so you will unlikely get a true and honest review from anyone in a forum like this.


    these training companies just follow MLM tactics  ala Amway etc.. right down to the sell the product make money. its all the same marketing just the product is different. Although i do think there is more money to be made in RE than selling soap. 

     100%.  

  • Real Estate Consultant · Evergreen, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 731 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Joseph Leahy:

    Thanks for your feedback, Nate. Can you say more about your comments on Pace? What is your experience with his program? What makes you say gators are unprofessional? And what are the solutions to Pace that you suggest?

    There was to have been a conference last weekend about him but was postponed due to the hurricanes as it was to be in Florida. It has been rescheduled for January. 

    I have over 20 people in my organization who have experienced gators as lenders or have loaned money through the gator thing. I have copies of their documents. I have forwarded them to those holding this conference. 
  • Lender · Clermont, FL · Member since 2020 · 168 posts · 87 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:
    Quote from @Jonathan Chan:

    I'm actually in the subto group and it's not a scam. I'm curious to see what experiences Mike's had within the community. I'd be happy to jump on a call or even a zoom to show you what's available.


     I would love to chat with you. I'm actually considering that Sub To community now. Along with another.  Would be great to chat and learn how you've done since joining.


     Just sent you a request to connect

  • Specialist · Krakow, Europe · Member since 2019 · 87 posts · 25 votes
    1y

    @David Hori

    I haven't taken his course personally, but I have several colleagues who have, and he's definitely legit. The goal is to close deals using the Sub2 method, which is what they've started doing. He also creates a lot of valuable content for his community.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    @David Hori how is this going now a year later after investing in Subto? how many deals do you have? what has helped you the most and do you feel it was worth it?

  • Lender · Clermont, FL · Member since 2020 · 168 posts · 87 votes
    1y

    I've been in subto since June 2022. Best program I've ever been apart of and this is the 3rd one. It's a game changer. My operator is from Top Tier TC and my underwriter is from Gator. I've done 11 lending deals in the past 2 months and have been able to retire my mom with what I've learned within the group. It requires a lot of work and it will be overwhelming, but the education alone is worth way more than what you pay. Honest opinion...I get nothing by telling you this.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.