Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
What are you reading, right now?

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Jan 28 2014, 21:29

Hey Folks,

I thought it would be interesting to share what book you are currently reading (or have just finished reading.)

It does not need to be real estate related.

If you want to share more information about it, feel free - but you don't have to.

(Also, please, no affiliate links! :) )

I'll start - I'm currently reading "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook" by Gary Vaynerchuk. It's not a Real Estate Investing book - but it has everything to do with running a successful business that deals with consumers. Specifically, it deals with social media and how people are presenting their companies to the world. Most companies simply "attack" all the time with a sales pitch (the right hook) but should instead focus on providing value (the Jab). Gary gives a TON of real-life examples of companies doing great (and terrible) social media outreach. I highly recommend this book to anyone, especially those who have a business that has a brand name to build or protect. Flippers, property management companies, large landlords, wholesalers, etc.

Alright, I started. Who's next?

What are you reading?

Loading replies...