• Flipper/Rehabber
  • St. George, UT
Votes |
Peter Vekselman and Joe McCall

Justin Morgan
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • St. George, UT
Posted Aug 18 2014, 16:39

Has anyone talked to these guys?  Peter Vekselman and Joe McCall?

I’m always interested in ways I can plug holes in my business and farm out the things that I am not best at.  So I looked into Peter Vekselman and Joe McCall at www.realestateinvestingmastery.com

I ran across Joe McCall on iTunes Podcast and I listened to a number of them. Joe is doing a great job networking and getting his name know in the “coaching” industry with his products.

What really interested me in Joe is his approach on “PARTNERING” with other successful investors and growing their business while splitting profits 50/50. He does marketing (that he is good at) in my market and we split the deals I close with him. This sounded interesting to me as "direct mail system" are not my strong suit.... so I submitted some information online.

This morning I got a call from Joe’s partner Peter Vekselman wanting to talk about how we can “work together”. I shared my real estate story/history and then he shared what they are good at and doing.

1. Marketing.

2. Long Term Investments

3. Wholesaling or Flips.

The conversation was all about their success and what they are "going to do for me". (half of which I don’t need and already have in place)... but he did not bother to ask!

About 10 minutes into the conversation he went into how this “partnering” is set up…

Pay them $15k upfront and $1000 a month.

After a little more talking he said “can you see yourself participating in this?” I simply replied… “No. If I had $15k to throw at marketing and another $1000 a month, I could hire a few people, saturate my market and keep 100% of the deals”. Peter quickly said… “well it’s not for you, have a good day.”

I was totally BLOWN-AWAY… end of conversation that quick!!

So the warring I share is biased on this… do these guys really want to partner or do they just want your $15k and $1000 month? Are they willing to talk with those that don’t just roll over and pay them?

I like partners that 1. communicate and 2. challenge my way of thinking to find a better result.

I would have been open to hearing more about the “partnering” but the very second I did not agree with Peter Vekselman the conversation ended.

This makes me sad and very frustrated at the same time for the new or vulnerable investor that "roll over"!

Doesn’t sound like anyone I would ever want to partner with.

Hope my experience might help someone else looking into these guys!

Loading replies...