Who has any feedback on Marco Kozlowski

Who has any feedback on Marco Kozlowski

Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 7 votes

I have invested in his course and not yet attended the seminar. During the period since buying I have been sending in deals that would meet the criteria and gotten some less than motivating responses.
So if you have experienced, good or bad, MArco I would appreciate it. I would love for it to be the real thing. Luxury Real Estate.
Thanks

6Reply
387 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2009 · 456 posts · 123 votes
17y

does anyone else notice how 90% of the people applauding this program have less than 5 posts??

See this reply in the discussion

78 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    15y

    I attended. It was awesome. Not the course. That is total crap. But his perfectly scripted sales pitch! Wow! That dude with his bling belt buckle while wearing a suit, sound effects (the one with his finger and a tight butt was quite funny), and going up and own the isle working the room! One of the best sales pitchmen I've seen yet. And the morons literally running to the back of the room thinking that nonsense actually works! Hilarious!! I hope he comes to town again just so I can take in the outrageousness of it all. Better than a movie if you can go for $19.95 as a previous poster stated. I'd pay that just to witness it all again.

  • Real Estate Investor · Epping, NSW · Member since 2011 · 1 post · 0 votes
    15y

    I have been doing my research on Marco as I attended an event in Sydney was enticed by the "helping people - win win motto". I followed Chester's link above www.theluxuryhomesgroup.com (without adding the Chester Olszowka part) AND I found out that Marco Kozlowski is also Marco Olivier of Luxury Home Solutions.

    It seems to be a site set up for an interview but has no contact details on the site so I am wondering. ERRRR....WHY DOES MARCO HAVE TWO NAMES? SURE MAKES ME NERVOUS NOW! (Chester are you still out there ? )

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    15y

    It's so amazing to me that those with the belief in the big payday are so smitten as to ignore all the naysayers who have posted that it would be best to avoid involvement in this ...

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2008 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    15y

    THANK YOU to everybody who has posted on this topic. Y'all have saved me a whole lot of stress and disappointment!

  • Real Estate Professional · Shalimar, FL · Member since 2009 · 117 posts · 6 votes
    14y

    ALL you folks that purchase Marco's course, but haven't done anything with it, I may be interested in buying it. That way, you can say you got something out of it.

  • Architect · CA · Member since 2011 · 1 post · 0 votes
    14y

    Don't bother thinking that Marco's program will result in any closed deals. It won't happen. He puts on a good show, but he's first and foremost an entertainer. He has generally good marketing techniques so long as you do NOT do what he does which is make promises and then drop the ball with regard to follow-up. He's a good idea guy, but he doesn't finish. His websites are not up and running as promised, he and his people don't return phone calls, he exagerates big time! He's a charmer with a gifted tongue. No one that I met at his program had sold a single property, and some had been with him for years and 10s of thousands invested. His programs actually go as high as $125k and he sells you on one program only to tell you that you need the next levels program. He promised to repay my entire tuition prior to signing up then renigned on the promise. Beware his charm AND any others speakers who associate with him. And don't fall for the tear jerking story of the young boy who sneaks in to meet the wealthy man, later meets the boy at midnight at the beach and has the boy go out into the water with all his clothes on, nearly drowning. Lesson learned is to appreciate life even as you are sucking for that last potential breath. Marco implied that the boy was him as he teared up, and students clamored to cajole Marco AND further sign up for his programs. I thought something was strange and that I'd heard this story before and indeed I had. I googled the story and within an hour found it came from Mark Victor Hansen. Marco never said the boy was him, but he slipped up twice refering to the boy as "I", then stammering and correcting himself saying "I mean the boy". We were duped! His program should be called "How to Sell What Appears to be a Real Estate program to gullible People". His Karma will get him in the end... Hope this saves someone some from getting scammed.

  • ahmedabad, gujarat · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    13y

    WTF is a program which has helped to earn great revenues. The whole business was handled by 2 great employees which i hired and on following this program, my income tripled. The bootcamp i attended was fabulous. Follow this program to increase your business!!

  • los angeles, log angeles · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    13y

    Marco is a great personality. I was in London and the bootcamp which I attended has helped me alot. I hired marketing employees and followed the WTF program step wise. Results were just WOW. 100% customer satisfaction and moreover the sales increased speedily.
    I highly recommend this program

  • Real Estate Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2011 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    never heard of him and haven't used his system to do any of my deals

  • Member since 2012 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    These classes and seminars are scams.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Rinku Golechha & Natashaa Williams - Can you clarify how this bootcamp has helped you and your business?

    You both posted raving reviews within 20 minutes of each other last night, and while one of you claims to be from India, the other says Los Angeles. Meanwhile, you're posting from the same IP Block in India, which tells me something else.

    So. Fill us in on deals that you've done as a result of the program please. How exactly did it help you?

  • Real Estate Investor · Coos Bay, OR · Member since 2011 · 21 posts · 12 votes
    13y

    Joshua Dorkin you may be waiting for that explanation for a long time lol

  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Chester Olszowka:
    I attended the course a few times and am now ready to jump right in and start making money. I paid for the boot camp and paid to become an affiliate. It was no where near $20,000. I'm sorry to hear about some of your bad experiences but I believe this is probably the best real estate investing system out there. I'ts a very easy system that's all set up for you. You just follow the steps and don't deviate from it.
    So far, I've hired a marketing specialist, subscribed to the Pat Live phone answering service, and found my first Realtor to work with. I'm absolutely confident that I can make a lot of money using this system. I'm going to be bold and set a goal of $500,000 in profit over the next year. :cool: I'll do some weekly or bi-weekly updates to show my progress. I don't expect to close my first deal until about the beginning of March of 2011. I still have to hire a negotiator and a sales specialist. I should be able to send out my first marketing campaign by the middle of January. Wish me luck. :wink:

    Chester

    Chester Olszowka - lots of talk in that post you made. But your last post suggested you were in need of some funds. So what's happening? Where's that half million?

  • London, UK · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I see no one as replied to this thread in a while. I wanted to know if anyone has feed back on his current course WTF (wealth the forumla" Marco visited UK for an event . He gave his pitch so to speak on guaranteeing he will make us 100k a year, if not we will get our money back. I do not have 10k to pay for his course, so we arranged to pay on a monthly bases. The doin-air is set for tomorrow and I know they will ask for cash. I have been trying to research about him and all i can see is positive information, are these real OR fake.

    Please help and post your experience.

    Dee

  • London, UK · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I also have read he changed his name too, is this considered a bad thing?

  • Altus, OK · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 690 votes
    13y

    Why don't you tell us your experience Valerie!

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    13y

    Valerie Rabot,
    Can you share your experiences, concerning Marco Kozlowski?

    Thank you,
    Raymond

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi guys,

    wanna know my story? after everything that's written on here, would you believe it?

    I met Marco a while ago, had 0 idea about anything (or quite close to that), and Marco offered me some help real estate. I didn't refuse: why not, nice to meet new people. I was angry when he would answer 1 out of my 10 questions (come on, what a help is that!), that he would be very helpful on anything that would relate to real estate, and 0 reaction on anything ''down to earth'' topics like X-Mas, holidays, usual things.

    Time fixes lots of stuff: instead of asking 10 questions, we somehow came up to the ''top 3 only'', I stopped questioning myself why a normal person wouldn't want to speak about going out, restaurants, hobbies, - different people are different.

    One day I asked him smth (of course, real-estate related, of course, one of ''top 3'' questions I had). He said he'll send me the link. Even then it didn't click (I was really coming from far!)!

    And then I clicked on the link and saw that Marco, a person who was helping me in real estate is all over web! Before, I was wondering why he would answer 1 question out of 10, then I was wondering why would he answer at all!...

    All I can say, is that he's a very strong-minded person with a vision to help people in the way he can: he never spoke to me about anything other that helping me in real estate (no my favorite weather/book/color stuff, no his world real estate projects).

    His methods work. It takes more than attending one of his seminars. You have to know that you'll make it happen, believing is not enough. Time frame doesn't matter. Just know it. I started with asking him 10 questions every other day, went through ''top 3 only'', and now I'm ok on my own in very many situations explaining stuff I know to other people. It takes getting what you can from Marco, and finding what you need within you.

    Hope it helps! :)

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Marco Kozlowski here

    You can read and believe everything you read on the internet right?? the reviews from angry customers from 2011 MUST be true? - Customers that the instant i offered a make things right, decided to post as many bad reviews as possible - if anyone would like to see my offer to pay them back, instantly followed by them creating a flame campaign to discredit me, I'll be happy to oblige - (look at the dates of the communications between us) I even paid some of their fees in advance so we could settle this faster and fairly - but they keep posting how much of a "horrible person" i am...

    Ask the "Australian group" if i offered to pay them back, and ask them if they got quite nasty the second i made the offer... i'll forward anyone the emails that asks  - you can make your own conclusions.  Just know BOTH sides before labeling me so harshly.

    I will be happy to be 100% transparent within the BC community. In fact, i wish more people would be.

    Bottom line. I do deals. my students do deals. period.

    I just wrapped an 8 series TV show where I get people deals and cash in 7 days in Real Estate. Wanda, just one of contestants made 5k in 4 days flipping a property in Daytona from ZERO experience... All contestants got deals - most cashed out, some kept the deals for long term cash flows... some did nothing and got nothing - thats how life works. You get in what you put out...

    You guys wanna talk to the contestants? REAL people doing REAL deals NOW?

    All available for your parusal WITH HUDS.

    If ANYONE needs a list of students that have CLOSED deals in the last 30 - 60 days - , please reach out, you can have the addresses of the properties and do your OWN research. 

    I invite you to talk to people that actually do follow my property program, not an angry bitter mob that won't be happy no matter what I do...

    I am heavily invested in all real estate - million dollar homes, median price houses, multifamily and mobile home parks and YES, I help people get a portfolio VERY quickly.

    This week, we have a acquired properties in Dayton Ohio for 5K, two Section 8 ready properties in Montgomery AL for less than 40K that are worth well over 120K, duplexes in Memphis that cash-flow $600/month for only 12K and the crown jewel of my month, a nice contract on a 52 acre mobile home park with cash flows of well over $28,120/month - for less than 1.6MM - pennies on the dollar.

    Look, i'm not perfect, I've had ups, and downs, like everyone else in in life...

    Look forward and welcome any criticism - but the facts are the facts - my students get deals done. Daily. 

    Marco

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    @Marco Kozlowski 

    would you mind posting the HUDS for the 12k duplexes that cash flow $600/mo.?

  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    What is so fascinating here is the people who line up to throw away $25k on some coaching gimmick!!!   Heck you can go to or attend a Larry Goins boot camp and purchase his wholesale flipping course for under $2,000 total!!!  

    The reason why people will pay this much is the program knows they wont make anymore off you once they get the $25k!!!  

    I have never heard of this guy so I cant say if he is a good guy or not but reading some of the negatives would be enough for me to stay away regardless of how great someone is.  

    I have to honestly give it to this guy and his company as to get this many people to fork over as much money as they did is no simple feat!!! 

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    No one is buying homes for $40k worth $120k unless they needed $60k in rehab and the cheap prices of the homes mentioned should scare anyone with half a brain away as those are is war zones and will be terrible investments long term!!!  

    Goodness !!!

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    @ Curtis "no one" isn't accurate - we are buying properties ALL THE TIME for deep discounts that massively cash flow... where did you get value of 120K?!? I never claimed my purchase in YOUR town was worth that - just cash flows like crazy - isn't that the point?!? 

    passive cash-flow AFTER management??!

    NOT in a war zones either...EVER - glad we agree on that :)

    Good marketing and clever list pulling will sometime out perform deep pockets...

    Knowledge is wealth, and power, and perhaps an investment in education is better than overpaying for properties? 

    I paid over well over 100K to learn how to do this in the field - made millions the last few years. 

    learning from a book and a tape is like saying you'll learn to fly a plane from the Learning Annex - ridiculous. Nothing beats hands on experience - and finding the right people to mentor you will always outperform a book - or even a seminar. 

    If you know where to look, how to negotiate and make enough offers, you'll get deals like this as well - its in your backyard too - in Memphis.

    Plenty more where that came from....

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi Valerie, hi guys/girls from Australia & NZ!

    Marco's methods work, bottom line. Be smart: instead of asking people who have never heard about Marco if his teaching works, simply ask someone who actually applies it day after day. The answer you'll will make a difference.

    You spent lots of efforts putting your negative feedback on any possible site you could log in. What about putting the same efforts in applying what you know so far from what Marco taught you? You'll see, you'll get help as you go: either from Marco or from some of his students who now know what to do and are more than happy to help others, because every real estate investor in the world started from a 0 level on the Day 1.

    Your group spent lots of time, - couple of years according to your posts, - to ''fight back''. Imagine where you would be now, should you have postponed the ''fight back'' to a later date and you and your partners would have simply concentrated on making Marco's system work for you? 2 years of non-stop work by a solid group of people in 1 direction would have brought each one of you to the next level. 

    Please consider the idea of starting from a 0 level on the Day 1, - better late than never. You'll see, 2 years later, it will pay back 10+ times for all the ''fight back'' you have in mind. You'll get lots of help on your way, and you'll want to help other people to realize their full potential.

    That's what I did and it works. :)

  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Valerie R.

    I have a feeling we will be hearing from your group here again and when we do there will not be a positive outcome for you and your groups situation.  

    Good luck!!

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.