Who has any feedback on Marco Kozlowski

Who has any feedback on Marco Kozlowski

Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 7 votes

I have invested in his course and not yet attended the seminar. During the period since buying I have been sending in deals that would meet the criteria and gotten some less than motivating responses.
So if you have experienced, good or bad, MArco I would appreciate it. I would love for it to be the real thing. Luxury Real Estate.
Thanks

6Reply
365 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2009 · 456 posts · 123 votes
17y

does anyone else notice how 90% of the people applauding this program have less than 5 posts??

See this reply in the discussion

78 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    12y

    @Lana Charova @Curt Davis 

      There are no systems to follow in Real Estate... there are proven methods of Marketing and negotiations. But this is not rocket science and anything that we discuss here on BP or is taught in the new wave of Guru has been done many times in the past.

    The folks in AU need to take some responsibility as well... I mean who believes that you can pay someone ONLY 25k and they are going to do everything for you and set you up in Real Estate so you can just start making massive money... this defies logic.

    And it really in my mind goes back to the MLM marketing methods they are basically the same. Right down to the trigger words you hear on the TV or Radio.

    1. Make the money you DESERVE  like people that just pay for the Class DESERVE to make money

    2. Financial freedom so you can spend more time with your family and children..Well maybe your family and Children don't want to spend more time with you..

    Its the same... all over the world... For whatever reason people just think Real estate is the highway to rich's and like any other business it is for some ( but only a minority of very determined hard workers)  It just seems like the harder I work the luckier I get.. And then it takes market timing ,, and its regional as well... AU is a perfect example.. Anyone who bought property in Sydney 15 years ago has made a killing in appreciation. Just like those that bought in the SF Penninsula... The financial gains for those home owners is because its were they live and they wanted a roof over their head and home ownership... IT was not because they followed some system that some guru taught them

  • Homeowner · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 854 posts · 511 votes
    12y

    It is mind boggling to me the amount of money people spend on courses, seminars, etc. 

  • Buffalo, NY · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Marco Kozlowski is back in Toronto. One hour info session is designed to entice new recruits to buy weekend long boot camp training. I found out few interesting facts; for example, if you rent to section 8 and the house is trashed or rent not paid, the government is responsible for eviction and repairs. Can anyone comment if this is correct? I my opinion it is misstatement at least in NY State.

  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Regarding "...if you rent to section 8 and the house is trashed or rent not paid, the government is responsible for eviction and repairs. Can anyone comment if this is correct?" You are joking, right? Anyone who said that has not read the Housing Assistance Payments Contract (HAP Contract) or rented via S-8 voucher program....

    http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/documents/huddoc?id=52641.pdf

    7. PHA Payment to Owner ...
    e. Limit of PHA responsibility.
    (1) The PHA is only responsible for making housing assistance payments to the owner in accordance with theHAP contract and HUDrequirements for a tenancy under the voucher program.
    (2) The PHA shall not pay any portion of the rent to owner in excess of the housing assistance payment. The PHA shall not pay any other claim by the owner against the family.

  • Real Estate Investor · Abington, MA · Member since 2011 · 356 posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Keep your money in your pocket.  Apply it to your next deal.  I have laid out over 20k in "instruction" or "courses" or whatever you want to call it and would have been better off using the money to buy a house.

  • Virtual Assistant · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
    10y

    Marco's programs are a complete scam - pls do not invest any money in his programs.  He asks for thousands of dollars to enter his program and then all you get are these stupid weekly courses where he shows you deals done by his one student Roland.  There is not much learning with these courses.  I paid a deposit of 5k for a course of his that was to be held in his Florida home and he cancelled the course last minute and his staff have told me that the decision for a refund has to go to a "committee" which is total bs because that is a straight refund as far as I am concerned.  I am angry that I paid him so many thousands of dollars for nothing. 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Pareza Kanji.... I'm more focused on helping people do deals than I am reading reviews of myself on line - As such, just reading this now....

    If you have indeed paid ANYTHING for a class at my house, please connect with me on this - or directly on my Facebook (FB.com/Marcokozlowski1) I don't see you anywhere  - as a customer or as a lead... (and I never had a "committee" LOL) but i'm happy to help any way I can... if you are a real student that has attended my classes...

    As far as your claims of me or my following doing deals... Go to my Facebook or YouTube channel and see for yourself RESULTS from people all over the world that follow what I teach them.... we have purchased over hundreds of doors in the last few months... I'd love for you to be one of those success stories.

    If you need any help or support, i'm thrilled to lend a hand - PM me - and lets get you some results  - you need to work though - those that post negative comments tend to blame others for not getting results.

  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Astounding how many one-post wonders and deleted posts there are;) There has to be an award for that;)

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 3 votes
    7y

    I am a current Gold member of and believed wholeheartedly in Marcos program.. I still do in a way...I know and have seen it work but there are some flaws, mainly around his minimal involvement with deals and helping his students successful outcomes. I live in Australia and I wanted this more than anything. I committed 100% and worked 3-10hrs a day following the process for a straight 7 weeks prior to the success reflex 3 day intensive because I believed the testimonials and his system. I had 2x deals in the pipeline within the first 3weeks (4 in total) of Joining his program (before the success reflex) and he helped me get past the second stage during live recorded calls- but after that nothing or very minimal advice/assistance. 

    Because he is so busy, communication lacked and because of my lack of understanding being new to it all, for one reason or another they ALL fell over. 4x deals that would have seen my ROI on the initial spend. He did a good job at making me feel as tho it was all my fault which humbly accepted as the student although I was confused because I was following the process and had minimal knowledge. Honestly I don't think he expects students to get deals through at the basic knowledge level which I did.

    Had I not gone through a bad run in my business (I wanted the platinum package but was unable to pay the upgrade in time) I would probably be here complaining that I had lost $100k and not $50k (yes- I handed over that much money because I believed in the guy). Plus Richard Branson and other wealthy investors endorsed him on video at the first free seminar!! 

    Don’t get me wrong.. Marco is amazing at what he does. Skill level to envy for wealth creation!! He knows exactly what to say and do in any situation when it comes to dealing with people needing to sell their property. He has the psychological part DOWN to a tee and knows the long game of buying properties and giving people what they need. He teaches that you really have to be someone else- have an alter ego, which was hard for me during and after the success reflex having a transparent and upfront personality although I was willing to try (despite getting 4 deals before having to do this was a real mind f***). I have since forgotten most of the skills I had learnt (which was no where near the level that could help me get deals across the line) and recently (Jan 2019) I was trying to get to another success reflex so that I could kickstart my success.. but no response by him on WhatsApp or Facebook and the care factor I feel has gone because I am not a platinum member- but still $50k ($65k AUD all our savings) surely deserves some respect and a simple response to a message?

    If I can provide a clearer picture for anyone thinking of taking his program, here is my honest view and experience. If I could have known of the success rate of his students beforehand, it would have painted a clearer picture of reality. No one likes to lose money but to know that the deals he posts on Facebook and boasts about are few and far between because it’s deceptive... just because one of his students has closed a “massive” deal within months of joining ($80k per month... WOW.. awesome!!) doesn’t mean there aren’t MANY others keeping the dream and hope alive, being persistent yet still have not got a deal?? Why wouldn’t you commit more to people (like me) who ask and work for it to help get that first deal before we burn out? 

    Just like there will be a limited number of All Blacks or Roger Federers of the world, the same goes for anyone who embarks on Marcos programs. I trusted in him and believed wholeheartedly that our purposes and values were aligned but now there is disconnect.

    I love and will forever value the lessons I have learnt by not having the successes hoped for in this program- I have come to the understanding that anyone that has the secret formula for wealth creation with “none of your own money” (which is not true because everyone who has ever made a deal using his system has had to fork out $100’s-$1000’s extra for the unknowns, but his psychological stab at you is that “it’s minimal compared to what the deal is worth” and can make you feel ungrateful...lol), wouldn’t reveal it without a significant return on the education component of that process which in reality has a success rate (the number of students who get deals) I believe is minimal.

    Anyways, those are my thoughts and if it can help one person understand what they are really getting for their money before getting into it as a student of Marcos with hard work and the reality of the statistics then I have done my part!! 

  • Investor · Melbourne, Victoria · Member since 2015 · 203 posts · 58 votes
    7y

    @Lawrence Mauga Shame to hear your deals all went south.  I can understand the power of knowledge, and sometimes we need to spend/invest in ourselves to get this.  Does seem unusual that ALL your deals went sour, even the law of averages would have at least seen a couple come through or break even though?

    I certainly made many mistakes investing in the US market from Australia first up, but did manage to turn it around quickly.  Stick with it and dont give up.  Use each as a learning experience.  It is only the quitter that ever truly fails

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Lawrence Mauga  - dude I wish you would have voiced your grievances directly instead of this forum... but hey. All good. I don’t invest a lot of time into forums either, so I feel bad that it took me 8 months to get this feedback. How can I fix what I don’t know is broken? Like to address this here, and I will also email you directly to see if we can get you back on track

    1st - ALL my mentorship levels are result based. NEVER time based. Meaning that for your level, you get help, calls, support and access to my entire team until you close 30 units or any combination thereof...

    If you quit... we cant help you. And you did. And that’s too bad :(

    I don’t work 1-1 with you at the level you chose. The people that I have trained have. They are students that started over 4-5 years ago, had jobs, built portfolios and have purchased multiples asset classes, have at least 5 million in assets and no longer work for a living, but have the passive income of real estate to support them. - and now want to help others achieve what I helped them achieve....

    Laurence, you don’t need to be a genius to succeed. Just be persistent. And you gave up 3 months into your journey... this isn’t get rich quick... never said it was. 

    I’m here for you with my team to help you. Until you reach your goal. Period. That’s the level of commitment we have with ALL members.

    I’m committed too helping you... always have. Look out for my email. I hope we can get you back in the fold and get you some results sooner than later

    Hugs man. (*** out ones for now)

    Marco







  • Perris, CA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    Thank you to everyone who posted. I just watched an online presentation by Marco geared towards the "Corona Crash". The presentation went pretty much as described above by a few of the people posting and had a price tag of $1,995 for his 3 day online class to get you started.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    So anyone has tried it? Is this too good to be true ?

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Clay Tudor

    Who are Marco’s preferred lenders?

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y
    Greetings all!

    I am interested in taking this 3-Day course and I am doing my due diligence. I have read every single post in this thread and will do more reading elsewhere. @Marco Kozlowski I was pleasantly surprised to see you responding directly in this thread! I see you had some bad press in 2016 and your reviews are mostly negative except on your sales page. I think you need a proper PR team.

    The Bigger Pockets community has been a tremendous source of knowledge for me and I recommend it to everyone. You, Marco, are unknown to me.

    I have no problem investing in coaching, I understand front-end/back-end, upsells, cross-sells the whole nine yards. So I am not as shaken as some who have posted here. I am concerned, however, about people feeling ghosted by a coach.

    I am intrigued by your methodology because you find leads based on high motivation factors, which I think is a great way to cut down the top of the funnel. I like what you propose about negotiating the deal and I am deep diving into understanding more about asset-based lending. I don't expect to get rich in 6 months, I understand I have to work etc.

    I would love to hear directly from you. For someone who is not afraid of some of the negative comments here and who is not moved by some of the positive raving reviews, why should I get my 3 guests and do your 3-Day course?

    Thanks,

    Nadia

    Originally posted by @Marco Kozlowski:

    @Lawrence Mauga  - dude I wish you would have voiced your grievances directly instead of this forum... but hey. All good. I don’t invest a lot of time into forums either, so I feel bad that it took me 8 months to get this feedback. How can I fix what I don’t know is broken? Like to address this here, and I will also email you directly to see if we can get you back on track

    1st - ALL my mentorship levels are result based. NEVER time based. Meaning that for your level, you get help, calls, support and access to my entire team until you close 30 units or any combination thereof...

    If you quit... we cant help you. And you did. And that’s too bad :(

    I don’t work 1-1 with you at the level you chose. The people that I have trained have. They are students that started over 4-5 years ago, had jobs, built portfolios and have purchased multiples asset classes, have at least 5 million in assets and no longer work for a living, but have the passive income of real estate to support them. - and now want to help others achieve what I helped them achieve....

    Laurence, you don’t need to be a genius to succeed. Just be persistent. And you gave up 3 months into your journey... this isn’t get rich quick... never said it was. 

    I’m here for you with my team to help you. Until you reach your goal. Period. That’s the level of commitment we have with ALL members.

    I’m committed too helping you... always have. Look out for my email. I hope we can get you back in the fold and get you some results sooner than later

    Hugs man. (*** out ones for now)

    Marco






  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2011 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nadia, All I can suggest is try it. and if you aren't thrilled, I'd be delighted to refund you. And you can experience for yourself the strength of my material.....or, if you wish,....go on my social medial (Facebook, Insta, YouTube, or search my 5 star and top rated  "Big Fat Real Estate Checks" podcast on iTunes.... hundreds of reviews there as well....

    If you apply what I teach, we support you until you close one... if you do nothing, nothing happens. like anything else in life.

  • Toronto, ON · Member since 2018 · 102 posts · 61 votes
    5y

    I've signed up for the course with @Marco Kozlowski. What I liked was support until you close your first deal and allow to share the knowledge within family members (up-to 4). During the 3 day course, he was candid around the negative press mentioned in this thread with his side of the story which was very appreciative.

    I believe in Rule of first deal. If I can make this first deal happen (3-5 units), I'd be delighted and it would be money well invested. I am following the process and will keep you all curious people how things progress.

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Kash Jawed Goodluck bro. I've also signed up and I'm looking forward to it

  • Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Hi Marco and BP.  Can anyone direct me to nationwide asset-based lenders?  

    thank you!  




    Quote from @Marco Kozlowski:

    @Nadia, All I can suggest is try it. and if you aren't thrilled, I'd be delighted to refund you. And you can experience for yourself the strength of my material.....or, if you wish,....go on my social medial (Facebook, Insta, YouTube, or search my 5 star and top rated  "Big Fat Real Estate Checks" podcast on iTunes.... hundreds of reviews there as well....

    If you apply what I teach, we support you until you close one... if you do nothing, nothing happens. like anything else in life.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.