• Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Legit or just another guru wannabe REI

Michael Guzik
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Dec 6 2017, 20:45

I went to a real estate meet up and it was advertised as free and "don't bring your credit cards" I'm not going to lie I got my hopes up a bit. Sadly as I expected it was just another sales pitch for some guru coaching program except this one is lifetime access and actually works "unlike those other gurus" LOL Anyways it was held by these two Asian American brothers from Chicago who flew to San Antonio called the Kwak brothers, who are supposed millionaires at the age of 25. They flew all the way out here to help us out and teach us, yeah right they came to sell a program which they admitted makes them 30 grand in extra income a month. At least they are honest about that. They taught us Owner financing and made it seem all peaches and cream which it isn't, and as if that was the norm and was a brand new state of the art best thing ever way to take down deals. They offered a 20k course through myrenatus.com and were really pushing this thing called velocity banking which you could only learn through their education course. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them before? I am going to start asking all the time when I run across these gurus because I want to know ya'lls opinions and help others learn more or avoid them in the future before making a huge financial decision.

Loading replies...