Moving into BRRRR strategy

Moving into BRRRR strategy

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 3 votes

Hey all!


My Girlfriend and I got started in real restate investing via house-hacking in 2021 and 2022. We both currently own duplexes in the greater Nashville area. Our progress has slowed a bit and we have decided in order to jumpstart our momentum in purchasing units to move on to a BRRRR strategy via private money. We are researching markets and reading through these forums to decide on a landing place for our first purchase. So far we feel like we are being called to Birmingham.

 We would love to begin networking with some agents, investors, property managers, contractors etc. in the area that are you using the same strategy and see if we can gain some contacts in the area to talk to and work with! I'd love to hear any experiences or feedback you have in the Birmingham market or any advice you'd like to give! Or if you just have great experiences in Birmingham we'd love to hear about that too!

2Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Birmingham · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Hey @Robert Boyde Jr. I am a local real estate agent and investor in the Birmingham area. I’d love to connect and hear more about what you are looking to do. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.