• Nashville, TN
Votes |
Moving into BRRRR strategy

Robert Boyde Jr.
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Dec 29 2022, 08:33

Hey all!

My Girlfriend and I got started in real restate investing via house-hacking in 2021 and 2022. We both currently own duplexes in the greater Nashville area. Our progress has slowed a bit and we have decided in order to jumpstart our momentum in purchasing units to move on to a BRRRR strategy via private money. We are researching markets and reading through these forums to decide on a landing place for our first purchase. So far we feel like we are being called to Birmingham.

We would love to begin networking with some agents, investors, property managers, contractors etc. in the area that are you using the same strategy and see if we can gain some contacts in the area to talk to and work with! I'd love to hear any experiences or feedback you have in the Birmingham market or any advice you'd like to give! Or if you just have great experiences in Birmingham we'd love to hear about that too!

User Stats

Votes
Adam Snow
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham
Replied Jan 5 2023, 20:48

Hey @Robert Boyde Jr. I am a local real estate agent and investor in the Birmingham area. I’d love to connect and hear more about what you are looking to do.