Calling ALL Louisville Investors!!!

Calling ALL Louisville Investors!!!

NY · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 1 vote

I am New York based, looking to get into the Louisville rental market for a BRRRR. I would love to reach out to local investors for insights and opinions about the Louisville market. What areas to stay away from? Single homes? 2 bed, 3 bed? Local bank or credit union recommendations?

If you're open to having a more personalized conversation, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to connect with you one-on-one. It would be an honor to meet over a cup of coffee, a phone call, or even a virtual meeting to discuss your experiences and seek further guidance. I truly believe that building relationships within the community is the key to success in any industry, and I would love to hear your stories firsthand.

Would love to connect and chat all things about real estate in Louisville! TALK TO YOU SOON! 

0Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    @Carlos Ponce if you are looking for a local connection I would suggest using facebook and joining some of the facebook pages on their.  There's a few pages to choose from - thousands of members. Try that and see if that gets you in touch with some locals.  Thanks!

  • NY · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Andrew, thank you for the response. Are there any local pages you recommend? Thank you for the tip! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 257 posts · 172 votes
    3y

    @Carlos Ponce I am a realtor and investor in Louisville. Happy to chat anytime

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Carlos Ponce:

    I am New York based, looking to get into the Louisville rental market for a BRRRR. I would love to reach out to local investors for insights and opinions about the Louisville market. What areas to stay away from? Single homes? 2 bed, 3 bed? Local bank or credit union recommendations?

    If you're open to having a more personalized conversation, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to connect with you one-on-one. It would be an honor to meet over a cup of coffee, a phone call, or even a virtual meeting to discuss your experiences and seek further guidance. I truly believe that building relationships within the community is the key to success in any industry, and I would love to hear your stories firsthand.

    Would love to connect and chat all things about real estate in Louisville! TALK TO YOU SOON! 


     Happy to jump on a call to discuss the market and Louisville. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.