Any Investors in the Atlanta area?

16 Replies

@Ortavia Allen

Welcome to bp . There is a meetup in Buckhead every last Tuesday of the month. It’s really valuable, free and you’ll be able to network with many people in all of your RE needs. You can also check it out on utube at Atlanta rei meetup to give you a better ideal of what it is like .

@Ortavia Allen

Yes, I’m going to try and drop the link if bp will allow me to. I know that happy hour is at 6-7

Speaker usually starts talking about 7 & everyone network around 8:30-9

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/760508-october-29th-atlanta-rei-meetup?highlight_post=4469465&page=1#p4469465

Welcome!  I am in Northwest Georgia, (Bartow, Cherokee, Paulding, Cobb, Polk, Floyd) area. I still try to make the 
Georgia Real Estate investors Association meetings when I can.  Good people!

@Ortavia Allen Hi! There are quite a few different meetups in ATL. Some free, some requiring a yearly membership and others collecting $3/mo/meeting attended.

I used to regularly attend Atlanta REIA. Good people and lots of knowledge. Their bi-weekly onsite meetings were priceless. That one is like $100/year.

I currently attend the Atlanta REI Meetup that is free. @Robert Collins mentioned it.

I have also attended one by Newnan which was really interesting. Different than the first two I mentioned but still worth checking out.

I recently moved to Conyers/Convington area (from another Atl metro market). We should chat about our local market.

@Ortavia Allen Hi there! I'm an investor in Norcross looking for quads along the 285 corridor between I-75 and hwy 78. Willing to consider other areas as well. There's a great free wholesaling meet up at 3400 W Hospital Ave, Chamblee, GA 30341 on the 2nd Thursday of each month. You should check it out! I'll probably be there this week.

JOSE - Can you give me a contact for the Newnan Meeting you mentioned?
Thanks!

Originally posted by @Jose Perez :

@Ortavia Allen Hi! There are quite a few different meetups in ATL. Some free, some requiring a yearly membership and others collecting $3/mo/meeting attended.

I used to regularly attend Atlanta REIA. Good people and lots of knowledge. Their bi-weekly onsite meetings were priceless. That one is like $100/year.

I currently attend the Atlanta REI Meetup that is free. @Robert Collins mentioned it.

I have also attended one by Newnan which was really interesting. Different than the first two I mentioned but still worth checking out.

I recently moved to Conyers/Convington area (from another Atl metro market). We should chat about our local market.

Hey @Carol D. this is the one I was talking about:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/763704-southside-eee-real-estate-investing

It turns out that it's in Fayetteville (705 Jeff Davis Drive N Fayetteville, Georgia 30214). Sorry for misleading with the exact location. Still pretty good.

Hey girl, I am also in the Covington area and just now starting off trying to invest in real estate. I plan on using an fha loan to fund me buying a duplex or triplex, if you would like to chat let me know!

Hey girl, I am also in the Covington area and just now starting off trying to invest in real estate. I plan on using an fha loan to fund me buying a duplex or triplex, if you would like to chat let me know!