Meetup in North New Jersey

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
5y

@Rj or Gaspare,

Once you have phone number of some people, can you create whats app group to communicate?

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cranford, NJ · Member since 2019 · 245 posts · 148 votes
    6y

    I was actually considering starting one with a focus on out-of-state investing in multifamily and hotels. I'm in Cranford, how far are you?

    Gaspare

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Millington, NJ · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Gaspare U. Im not too far at all. I’m in long hill twp. Near Basking Ridge.

    Maybe we can start one at the Thirsty Turtle in Cranford?

  • Rental Property Investor · Cranford, NJ · Member since 2019 · 245 posts · 148 votes
    6y

    @RJ Staats PM sent.

  • Andy RouschPro Member
    Investor · Mt. Arlington NJ · Member since 2018 · 251 posts · 143 votes
    5y

    @Gaspare U. @RJ Staats.

    Let me know I’m in Morristown

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I want to join the meetup. looking for multifamily investing. im in Jersey City

  • Real Estate Consultant · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2011 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    I'm down. I'm a investor / broker out of the Jersey City Heights

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 80 votes
    5y

    I’m interested in live networking events

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Keep me posted.  I'd be interested.  Bergen County here.  

  • Jorge PimientaPro Member
    Homeowner · Kearny, NJ · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Im down....I am in Kearny NJ

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Keep me posted, Matawan NJ

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Also interested.  In Union, NJ

  • Investor · Manalapan, NJ · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I would be interested. Manalapan 

  • Rental Property Investor · Middlesex, NJ · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m interested im in central Jersey

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Millington, NJ · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone 

    Trying to figure out the best way to do this... For now if you want to PM your email I will create an email list and and share a proposed time and place. 

    Im not PRO so I can't message multiple people at once from BP. 

    Any suggestions on getting this off the ground are welcome. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cranford, NJ · Member since 2019 · 245 posts · 148 votes
    5y

    So here is the thing and I was discussing with RJ.

    1. I'm not sure who is willing to travel to Cranford area once a month for a start-up group, especially now during COVID.

    2. Not sure a virtual will add much value currently. 

    3. I think perhaps some sort of hybrid where we begin in virtual and plan an in person meet in Q1 2021.

    4. I'm working out some kinks right now with my site and UW some deals. Let me get back to this and will update everyone interested in the course of action I would like to go with.

    Thank you all for your interest.  

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I'm interested I am in central jersey

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Rj or Gaspare,

    Once you have phone number of some people, can you create whats app group to communicate?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    All,

    I am interested in this. Hoboken.

  • New to Real Estate · Brick, NJ · Member since 2020 · 115 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    I am interested.  Central NJ

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    5y

       Not a huge fan of endless texting and emailing. phone or video conversations in this covid time is faster. If you are new, biggerpockets podcasts,youtube videos, audio and regular books will help the learning curve. Meetup.com has many real estate groups in NJ and eventually meeting at one will work as well. Reach out through my posted contact information.

  • Investor · Northern New Jersey · Member since 2020 · 94 posts · 96 votes
    5y

    @Gaspare U.

    I'm in! Coming from Bergen County

  • Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Hey guys! We have a great meetup every Tuesday at 8pm and Friday at 12pm for all investors, primarily targeting North New Jersey. https://www.biggerpockets.com/...  

  • Jorge PimientaPro Member
    Homeowner · Kearny, NJ · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Brandon McNulty Fridays 12pm ??

    I only see the link for Tuesdays at 8pm.

    Please advise....

  • Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Jorge Pimienta Apologies that's the Tuesday link. I'm going to PM you to send the Friday. 

  • Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Tuesday's meetup info (Same info for Friday, just different link, date and time) is in the previous comments. If anyone wants to attend Friday's at 12pm. Please PM, and I'll send over the direct link. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.