Meetup in North New Jersey

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
5y

@Rj or Gaspare,

Once you have phone number of some people, can you create whats app group to communicate?

See this reply in the discussion

46 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats I am interested. I’m in Hudson County.

  • Lender · NJ · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats

    Hi RJ,

    I am an Investor as well as a Loan Officer with residential and commercial loans.

    I have been looking for networking meetups as well. Please forward me any info if you know of any.

    Thanks,

    Crystal

  • Wholesaler · Bronx, NY · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m working in northern NJ as well. Please send info when you can. Thanks! 

  • Investor · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    Did you guys ever start a meetup ? Or virtual zoom etc. call ? If so I would be interested Im located in Staten Island looking for local meetups !!

  • James SouderPro Member
    Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats

    I would be interested in joining the meet up.

    Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats

    Hi I live in Jersey City and I’m interested in local meetup too. Let me know!

    Thanks

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi, I am interested as well ! Let me know ! Thanks 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats I would be interested in a North/Central Jersey meet up. Please message me if one comes to fruition

  • Joseph ScoreseBusiness Member
    Banker · Philadelphia · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 632 votes
    5y

    @MatthewMurray Smart Real Estate REIA will be opening a live event in the early spring once some of the COVID-19 issues move down. It will be education, networking & opportunities with no selling. Let me know if you have any questions. We are looking at the union/hudson county area. Also looking for volunteers.

    Regards

    Joe Scorese

  • Ridgewood, NJ · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I'd be interested as well. I'm in Bergen county

  • Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Im interested in north/central area, please pm me

  • Interior Decorator · Charlotte NC · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats

    Yes, there is the New Jersey real estate investors association. Look them up on Facebook. They are good. They run webinars every other week.

  • Interior Decorator · Charlotte NC · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Brandon McNulty

    Oh great! I’m in the north Jersey area. I’ll try to join.

  • Investor · Jersey City · Member since 2020 · 132 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @RJ Staats

    I am interested if there is anything happening.

    I am in Jersey City

  • Homeowner · Morganville, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Not sure if the in person meetings are happening but would love to be a part of it, currently residing in Monmouth county

  • James F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    I’d also be interested in any meetups. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Morristown, NJ · Member since 2020 · 206 posts · 128 votes
    5y

    Very interested in attending a meetup anywhere in Northern, NJ.  Happy to help set it up too.  I'm based in Morristown but will go wherever.  Thanks!

  • Andy RouschPro Member
    Investor · Mt. Arlington NJ · Member since 2018 · 251 posts · 143 votes
    4y

    If anyone in here is interested, Rockaway River Barn in Rockaway NJ April 28th at 6:00PM till whenever 

  • Rental Property Investor · Scotch Plains, NJ · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Hi. I realize that this thread has been stale for a while but if anyone still wants to connect I would be happy to chat. Please feel free to PM or request to connect.

  • Jorge PimientaPro Member
    Homeowner · Kearny, NJ · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    3y

    @RJ Staats count me in, I'm in Colonia NJ

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.