Seeking Property Management company in Toledo, OH

Most Popular Reply

Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 15 posts 路 15 votes
2y

I'd recommend LPG Management: https://toledoarearentals.com/

I currently use them to professionally manage 2 of my properties as an out of state investor. They have a dedicated team to assist with any owner/tenant questions, an in-house maintenance crew and an online portal to manage your rentals. Their fees are reasonable and they provide quality renovations. The team is also knowledageable about the area if you ever want to expand your real estate portfolio. I have been using them for 2 years and have not had any hiccups yet (fingers-crossed that continues).....with all that said, a good rule of thumb as a responsible owner is that you still need to pay attention to your balance sheet because human nature occurs and some things can fall through the cracks. Nothing is ever truly passive in real estate no matter which property manager you select. Best of luck!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 15 posts 路 15 votes
    2y

    I'd recommend LPG Management: https://toledoarearentals.com/

    I currently use them to professionally manage 2 of my properties as an out of state investor. They have a dedicated team to assist with any owner/tenant questions, an in-house maintenance crew and an online portal to manage your rentals. Their fees are reasonable and they provide quality renovations. The team is also knowledageable about the area if you ever want to expand your real estate portfolio. I have been using them for 2 years and have not had any hiccups yet (fingers-crossed that continues).....with all that said, a good rule of thumb as a responsible owner is that you still need to pay attention to your balance sheet because human nature occurs and some things can fall through the cracks. Nothing is ever truly passive in real estate no matter which property manager you select. Best of luck!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Brooke Park Drive 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    2y

    I would also recommend LPG. They place good tenants, do nice renovations, and have reasonable maintenance charges. 

  • Member since 2023 路 25 posts 路 13 votes
    2y

    Quote from @Gurgagn Chand:

    I'd recommend LPG Management: https://toledoarearentals.com/

    I currently use them to professionally manage 2 of my properties as an out of state investor. They have a dedicated team to assist with any owner/tenant questions, an in-house maintenance crew and an online portal to manage your rentals. Their fees are reasonable and they provide quality renovations. The team is also knowledageable about the area if you ever want to expand your real estate portfolio. I have been using them for 2 years and have not had any hiccups yet (fingers-crossed that continues).....with all that said, a good rule of thumb as a responsible owner is that you still need to pay attention to your balance sheet because human nature occurs and some things can fall through the cracks. Nothing is ever truly passive in real estate no matter which property manager you select. Best of luck!


     Hi! Can I inbox you? Do you have any other referrals?

  • Investor 路 NC 路 Member since 2020 路 30 posts 路 30 votes
    2y

    Not sure if they cover  Toledo but avoid Monument Property Management! They are the absolute worse and can鈥檛 communicate properly, they delayed having my property posted for over a month and can鈥檛 do basic tasks. I fired them this morning 

  • Investor 路 Member since 2022 路 15 posts 路 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jackie Linne:

    Quote from @Gurgagn Chand:

    I'd recommend LPG Management: https://toledoarearentals.com/

    I currently use them to professionally manage 2 of my properties as an out of state investor. They have a dedicated team to assist with any owner/tenant questions, an in-house maintenance crew and an online portal to manage your rentals. Their fees are reasonable and they provide quality renovations. The team is also knowledageable about the area if you ever want to expand your real estate portfolio. I have been using them for 2 years and have not had any hiccups yet (fingers-crossed that continues).....with all that said, a good rule of thumb as a responsible owner is that you still need to pay attention to your balance sheet because human nature occurs and some things can fall through the cracks. Nothing is ever truly passive in real estate no matter which property manager you select. Best of luck!


     Hi! Can I inbox you? Do you have any other referrals?


     Yes, feel free to shoot me a message.

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 Metro Detroit 路 Member since 2023 路 4k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    2y
    Logical Property Management4.9454 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor 路 NJ 路 Member since 2020 路 13 posts 路 9 votes
    2y

    LPG is the gold standard in Toledo. Highly recommend 

  • Property Manager 路 Toledo, OH 路 Member since 2021 路 58 posts 路 92 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mike Dolan:

    LPG is the gold standard in Toledo. Highly recommend 


     I so appreciate you! 

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor 路 Toledo, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Smythe:

    Thanks for the plug mate,

    G'Day Jackie,

    As others have mentioned, you can't go wrong with LPG.

    IMO the best in town.

    You also have Oz Realty and we do our best hehe

    Wishing you much success 馃檹

  • Member since 2023 路 25 posts 路 13 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Arun Dharan:

    Not sure if they cover  Toledo but avoid Monument Property Management! They are the absolute worse and can鈥檛 communicate properly, they delayed having my property posted for over a month and can鈥檛 do basic tasks. I fired them this morning 


     Thanks for the warning! That's very much appreciated 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.