Post your available tickets HERE

Post your available tickets HERE

Alicia MarksPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello everyone! BPCON 2022 is officially sold out, but we know plan can change. If you have a ticket, please post it in this thread. When it is sold, please quote your original post and say "SOLD" in caps in the response. This will help keep track of who has tickets and who is still looking. If we are able to open any additional ticket, they will be posted here as well, but we are not expecting to have any more availability on our side. Looking forward to a great event!

24Reply
940 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 19 votes
4y

It sounds like we just need to start a networking event around the corner for us that didn't make it in time!

See this reply in the discussion

404 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Brett Tvenge:
    Quote from @Alicia Marks:

    Hello everyone! BPCON 2022 is officially sold out, but we know plan can change. If you have a ticket, please post it in this thread. When it is sold, please quote your original post and say "SOLD" in caps in the response. This will help keep track of who has tickets and who is still looking. If we are able to open any additional ticket, they will be posted here as well, but we are not expecting to have any more availability on our side. Looking forward to a great event!



    I am selling 1 ticket , DM if interested 
    Hi Brett, I’m willing to pay a premium for the ticket to make it fast and easy. My cell is (818) 644-0600. Just sent you a message. 
  • Investor · Nevada City, CA · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 28 votes
    4y
    Hi there, I'm in northern California and looking for 1 or 2 tickets. I have a ticket and planned to attend with 2 friends and they didn't purchase on time. Please PM if you have any extra tickets please message and will be happy to make it worth your while. Thanks!

  • Anastasia OglePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Gatlinburg Tennessee · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Brett, 

    will pay way over original purchase price. Please contact me at 865-654-5897

  • Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm looking for 1 ticket as well!  Thank you!

  • Anastasia OglePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Gatlinburg Tennessee · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Brett Tvenge:
    Quote from @Alicia Marks:

    Hello everyone! BPCON 2022 is officially sold out, but we know plan can change. If you have a ticket, please post it in this thread. When it is sold, please quote your original post and say "SOLD" in caps in the response. This will help keep track of who has tickets and who is still looking. If we are able to open any additional ticket, they will be posted here as well, but we are not expecting to have any more availability on our side. Looking forward to a great event!



    I am selling 1 ticket , DM if interested 

     Will pay way over original purchase price. Contact me at 865-654-5897

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Looking for a single ticket.  

  • Olivia McNallyPro Member
    San Mateo, CA · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I'm in the dog house with my husband bc I waited to purchase and now it's sold out!! Looking for ONE Ticket!!! Please let me know if you have a ticket available and help me out PLEASE!!!! :) 

    6505766666

  • Investor · Ventura County, CA · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Olivia McNally:

    I'm in the dog house with my husband bc I waited to purchase and now it's sold out!! Looking for ONE Ticket!!! Please let me know if you have a ticket available and help me out PLEASE!!!! :) 

    6505766666


     Same Olivia! LOL 

  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Dog house over here too. HELP PLEASE haha

  • Olivia McNallyPro Member
    San Mateo, CA · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @biggerpockets @Alicia Marks Time to get a BIGGER venue and sell some more tickets!!! Help us all out PLEASE :) 

  • CA · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 47 votes
    4y

    looking for 2 tickets

  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I have 1 ticket available as I am unable to attend. It includes General attendance (worth $800 since I am a Pro Member) + a workshop (30-Day Stays: How to Invest in Medium-Term Rentals (you can switch this to any other workshop that is still available)) for which I paid an additional $300. 

    I'm looking to part with this for $1,100. First come first serve.

  • Anastasia OglePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Gatlinburg Tennessee · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Yasser Quraishi:

    I have 1 ticket available as I am unable to attend. It includes General attendance (worth $800 since I am a Pro Member) + a workshop (30-Day Stays: How to Invest in Medium-Term Rentals (you can switch this to any other workshop that is still available)) for which I paid an additional $300. 

    I'm looking to part with this for $1,100. First come first serve.

    I'll take it! 865-654-5897
  • Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Yasser Quraishi:

    I have 1 ticket available as I am unable to attend. It includes General attendance (worth $800 since I am a Pro Member) + a workshop (30-Day Stays: How to Invest in Medium-Term Rentals (you can switch this to any other workshop that is still available)) for which I paid an additional $300. 

    I'm looking to part with this for $1,100. First come first serve.

    SOLD
  • Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Looking for one ticket to BPCON 2022! Love to take it off your hands!

  • New to Real Estate · Victorville, CA · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking to purchase 2 tickets. I'm trying to get my wife onboard with RE investing and I feel like going to the conference will give her that bug. I'm in Southern California, about 2hrs from San Diego. 

    Please let me know if there are any tickets still available! 301-875-6529

    Thanks,

    Glenn

  • Clifton, NJ · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @Alicia Marks

    Hi Alicia,

    What are the chances adding more spots to the conference? Thanks

  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Looking for 2 Tickets. Anyone selling tickets please let me know. Call 559-241-9919 or DM. Quick and easy 

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 127 posts · 97 votes
    4y

    Looking for 2 tickets. Please shoot me a DM or email me at [email protected]. 

  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Izabela Sutyniec:

    @Alicia Marks

    Hi Alicia,

    What are the chances adding more spots to the conference? Thanks


     I second this! Any chance to get even a few additional tickets auctioned off for a good cause? Here's an idea...highest price wins and premium over sticker price goes to a non-profit???

  • Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Izabela Sutyniec:

    @Alicia Marks

    Hi Alicia,

    What are the chances adding more spots to the conference? Thanks

    Yes!! Please open up tickets! 
  • Scott TaylorPro Member
    Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Julie Cooper:
    Quote from @Izabela Sutyniec:

    @Alicia Marks

    Hi Alicia,

    What are the chances adding more spots to the conference? Thanks

    Yes!! Please open up tickets! 

    Yes, I agree. Please open up more tickets. Perhaps you can add a secondary room (or rooms) at the hotel for more attendees for the main stage events.

    Thank you!

  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Scott Taylor:
    Quote from @Julie Cooper:
    Quote from @Izabela Sutyniec:

    @Alicia Marks

    Hi Alicia,

    What are the chances adding more spots to the conference? Thanks

    Yes!! Please open up tickets! 

    Yes, I agree. Please open up more tickets. Perhaps you can add a secondary room (or rooms) at the hotel for more attendees for the main stage events.

    Thank you!


     Yes, great idea so some attendees could watch via stream and still be "on location" to network when possible and attend some events. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2009 · 111 posts · 28 votes
    4y

    I need 1-2 tickets.  DM or txt me.  9O3-806-0899

  • David RossPro Member
    Hickory, NC · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I'd like to purchase 1 BPCON22 ticket. I'm also a Pro member and can send funds right away. I also live in the Hickory, NC area if anyone would like to connect and we now have 10 rentals and started 3 years ago thanks to Bigger Pockets and a lot of hustle! - David Ross

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.