How do I get my husband's 2026 BP CON ticket for $750?

How do I get my husband's 2026 BP CON ticket for $750?

Stacey MatsudaPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I attended my first BPCON 2025 and was so overwhelmed, in a good way, but exhausted by the end. I received the invitation to get my ticket for next year but I'm thinking maybe I should have purchased two if that was possible?  My husband also attended the event with me but he didn't get or overlooked whatever they sent out that last day to secure the $750 tickets.  Is there a way to make sure he's going to get that still other than putting his name on the waiting list? I can't believe it's sold out already, as an inexperienced first time attendee, I am not sure what to do about this. Thank you for any insight!

0Reply
206 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Stacey Matsuda:

    I attended my first BPCON 2025 and was so overwhelmed, in a good way, but exhausted by the end. I received the invitation to get my ticket for next year but I'm thinking maybe I should have purchased two if that was possible?  My husband also attended the event with me but he didn't get or overlooked whatever they sent out that last day to secure the $750 tickets.  Is there a way to make sure he's going to get that still other than putting his name on the waiting list? I can't believe it's sold out already, as an inexperienced first time attendee, I am not sure what to do about this. Thank you for any insight!


     Hello! It's not sold out! The waitlist is to be notified when tickets to the public open :) 

    BiggerPockets
    • Investor · Moreno Valley · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
      6mo
      Quote from @Alexandra Hughes Pailet:
      Quote from @Stacey Matsuda:

      I attended my first BPCON 2025 and was so overwhelmed, in a good way, but exhausted by the end. I received the invitation to get my ticket for next year but I'm thinking maybe I should have purchased two if that was possible?  My husband also attended the event with me but he didn't get or overlooked whatever they sent out that last day to secure the $750 tickets.  Is there a way to make sure he's going to get that still other than putting his name on the waiting list? I can't believe it's sold out already, as an inexperienced first time attendee, I am not sure what to do about this. Thank you for any insight!


       Hello! It's not sold out! The waitlist is to be notified when tickets to the public open :) 


      I am thinking about taking my family. Do my kids need tickets to the event? Thanks!

    • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Brian Koch:
      Quote from @Alexandra Hughes Pailet:
      Quote from @Stacey Matsuda:

      I attended my first BPCON 2025 and was so overwhelmed, in a good way, but exhausted by the end. I received the invitation to get my ticket for next year but I'm thinking maybe I should have purchased two if that was possible?  My husband also attended the event with me but he didn't get or overlooked whatever they sent out that last day to secure the $750 tickets.  Is there a way to make sure he's going to get that still other than putting his name on the waiting list? I can't believe it's sold out already, as an inexperienced first time attendee, I am not sure what to do about this. Thank you for any insight!


       Hello! It's not sold out! The waitlist is to be notified when tickets to the public open :) 


      I am thinking about taking my family. Do my kids need tickets to the event? Thanks!


       Hey Brian! We encourage folks to bring their families (and really lean into a tax write-off vacation!). Conference sessions and events are for attendees only; however, there are lots of hotel amenities for them to enjoy! 

      BiggerPockets
  • Stacey MatsudaPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    11mo

    Great to know, thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.