Eviction Lawyer Recommendations for Huntsville, AL?

Eviction Lawyer Recommendations for Huntsville, AL?

Rental Property Investor · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 141 votes

I need to evict my tenant for lack of payment.  My PM has already posted the 7-day notice to cure or quit, and the tenant has not responded.

Any good recommendations?  Surprisingly, I'm not seeing anything in the BP listings page for Huntsville.

0Reply
58 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 51 votes
    6mo

    Sarah Taggart, P.C. Attorney at Law

    That's the one the locals recommend. If your property manager is local then they probably already know her. 

    Fortunately I haven't needed her yet so I have no first hand knowledge.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2021 · 37 posts · 15 votes
    6mo


    @John White @Richie Thomas  I agree, Sarah is amazing and it's who we've used for years for our management company.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 141 votes
    6mo

    Thanks y'all, in contact with one of her lawyers now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.