0 to 28 homes sold in 12 months

0 to 28 homes sold in 12 months

Realtor · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 12 votes

My real estate agent journey started in 2019.  I was recently divorced and had a limited amount of savings.  I started out a solo agent on a flat fee brokerage.  I realized I needed to be on a team to grow and learn.  After a year I joined a Re/max team and started finding success.  I sold 3 homes every month, and then realized I could do more and didn't need the team to help me sell.  I joined eXp in 2021 and sold 7 homes in the first month and then 7 more the following month that year I ended with 24 homes sold!  Last year in 2022 I sold 28 homes.  I spent very little on leads and really enjoyed helping people with real estate.

Today I joined an amazing team that offers my clients more, and gives me more as well! The best is yet to come! To all those that want to get into real estate just know that you can, and believe in yourself! 

If anyone has any questions about my various different brokerages, or they want to know about eXp please let me know.

Tim Woolery

eXp Realty

The Advisory Group

2Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Timothy Woolery:

    My real estate agent journey started in 2019.  I was recently divorced and had a limited amount of savings.  I started out a solo agent on a flat fee brokerage.  I realized I needed to be on a team to grow and learn.  After a year I joined a Re/max team and started finding success.  I sold 3 homes every month, and then realized I could do more and didn't need the team to help me sell.  I joined eXp in 2021 and sold 7 homes in the first month and then 7 more the following month that year I ended with 24 homes sold!  Last year in 2022 I sold 28 homes.  I spent very little on leads and really enjoyed helping people with real estate.

    Today I joined an amazing team that offers my clients more, and gives me more as well! The best is yet to come! To all those that want to get into real estate just know that you can, and believe in yourself! 

    If anyone has any questions about my various different brokerages, or they want to know about eXp please let me know.

    Tim Woolery

    eXp Realty

    The Advisory Group


     Awesome job, congratulations, thats great work especially in a tough market!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    That's awesome, congrats Timothy!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.