Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 26 votes
This has been a very busy year for me. I switched brokerages to my current one in March with a goal to sell 20 homes by the end of the year. Today, I closed on 18 total homes in the Austin, Temple, and San Antonio markets. Also, I bought my 2nd property in May and turned my first one into a rental. (Both VA loans). Next year, I'm planning on closing 40 deals and purchasing my 3rd investment
Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2022 · 482 posts · 768 votes
2y
Congrats Dawson! Cheers for a better year #2024. Let's try to connect and see how we can help grow your business in the TX market or maybe even other states. Our niche is to help investors to diversify and grow their portfolio in real estate and also making sure they have the smoothest process like a Disneyland experience to the clients.
Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2022 · 482 posts · 768 votes
2y
Congrats Dawson! Cheers for a better year #2024. Let's try to connect and see how we can help grow your business in the TX market or maybe even other states. Our niche is to help investors to diversify and grow their portfolio in real estate and also making sure they have the smoothest process like a Disneyland experience to the clients.
Congrats Dawnson, If you don't mind me asking , what were you doing prior to real estate ? - why did you make the switch ?
- What do you feel help set you up for success and the meet your goal on 20 homes sold?
I was in the Air Force. I knew that I wanted to get into real estate as I got closer to the end of my career. This is how I’m building my wealth.
What helped set me up for success was/is always learning and asking questions. Always marketing and letting people know what I do and what I’ve done. Also, not being the realtor that chases the paycheck and instead, focus on the client’s goals
Congrats Dawson! Cheers for a better year #2024. Let's try to connect and see how we can help grow your business in the TX market or maybe even other states. Our niche is to help investors to diversify and grow their portfolio in real estate and also making sure they have the smoothest process like a Disneyland experience to the clients.