First investment property secured, and second under contract at age 20!!

First investment property secured, and second under contract at age 20!!

Rental Property Investor · Baltimore MD, USA · Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 5 votes

Hey everyone, it’s Godsheritage here!

I’m thrilled to announce that I just closed on my first investment property within one week of joining the BP community! Even more exciting, I’m already getting my second property under contract tomorrow with my partner.

A huge thanks to everyone for the incredible content! It’s still surreal to me that I’m able to own real estate at 20, but I know this is just the beginning. My goal for 2025 is to complete 50+ transactions and collaborate with even more people in this community.

If you’re a private money lender, investor, or fellow enthusiast feel free to reach out. Let’s connect! 🙌🏽

3Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Godsheritage Adeoye:

Hey everyone, it’s Godsheritage here!

I’m thrilled to announce that I just closed on my first investment property within one week of joining the BP community! Even more exciting, I’m already getting my second property under contract tomorrow with my partner.

A huge thanks to everyone for the incredible content! It’s still surreal to me that I’m able to own real estate at 20, but I know this is just the beginning. My goal for 2025 is to complete 50+ transactions and collaborate with even more people in this community.

If you’re a private money lender, investor, or fellow enthusiast feel free to reach out. Let’s connect! 🙌🏽

Congratulations. Step two is learning to make it profitable. Step three is learning how not to lose it.
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Godsheritage Adeoye:

    Hey everyone, it’s Godsheritage here!

    I’m thrilled to announce that I just closed on my first investment property within one week of joining the BP community! Even more exciting, I’m already getting my second property under contract tomorrow with my partner.

    A huge thanks to everyone for the incredible content! It’s still surreal to me that I’m able to own real estate at 20, but I know this is just the beginning. My goal for 2025 is to complete 50+ transactions and collaborate with even more people in this community.

    If you’re a private money lender, investor, or fellow enthusiast feel free to reach out. Let’s connect! 🙌🏽

    Congratulations. Step two is learning to make it profitable. Step three is learning how not to lose it.
  • Rental Property Investor · Baltimore MD, USA · Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Ken M.:
    Quote from @Godsheritage Adeoye:

    Hey everyone, it’s Godsheritage here!

    I’m thrilled to announce that I just closed on my first investment property within one week of joining the BP community! Even more exciting, I’m already getting my second property under contract tomorrow with my partner.

    A huge thanks to everyone for the incredible content! It’s still surreal to me that I’m able to own real estate at 20, but I know this is just the beginning. My goal for 2025 is to complete 50+ transactions and collaborate with even more people in this community.

    If you’re a private money lender, investor, or fellow enthusiast feel free to reach out. Let’s connect! 🙌🏽

    Congratulations. Step two is learning to make it profitable. Step three is learning how not to lose it.

    Yes, there’s still a lot to learn and accomplish. I’m looking forward to gaining more knowledge and receiving the right mentorship.

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Godsheritage Adeoye:

    Hey everyone, it’s Godsheritage here!

    I’m thrilled to announce that I just closed on my first investment property within one week of joining the BP community! Even more exciting, I’m already getting my second property under contract tomorrow with my partner.

    A huge thanks to everyone for the incredible content! It’s still surreal to me that I’m able to own real estate at 20, but I know this is just the beginning. My goal for 2025 is to complete 50+ transactions and collaborate with even more people in this community.

    If you’re a private money lender, investor, or fellow enthusiast feel free to reach out. Let’s connect! 🙌🏽


     Congratulations! Good luck in your endeavors. If you have any notes on the properties you want to sell them, email me, to buy them off you. Take care.... 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2025 · 125 posts · 62 votes
    1y

    congratulations!

  • Debbie FalesBusiness Member
    Lender · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2018 · 141 posts · 47 votes
    1y

    Congrats! It sounds like you're well on your way to creating generational wealth. We are a direct private lender headquartered here in Maryland but lending up and down the East Coast and out to the Midwest. Keep us in mind if you're looking to leverage your success. 

  • Member since 2023 · 44 posts · 19 votes
    1y

    Awesome! Congrats on this!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.