birddog & craigslist

birddog & craigslist

Wholesaler · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 2 votes

Is there any other way to find a birddog besides the craigslist?

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, NC · Member since 2018 · 193 posts · 107 votes
    4y

    I use local Facebook groups and REI meetups for my area. If you have those in your area, there are probably good connections that can be made to help you grow your business and theirs!

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 264 posts · 212 votes
    4y

    The majority of birddogs will come from your circle, everyone I know is aware that I am an investor so they often bring me deals. In the past I also met new investors at REIAs who would bring me deals. 

    Keep growing your network.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.