Connect with Investors and Wholesalers

Connect with Investors and Wholesalers

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello I am a licensed Realtor in Virginia.  My husband and I started investing about three years ago.  I am looking to connect with wholesalers in the Richmond area.  I am also looking to learn more about buy and holding properties and the best financing options.  I also have some really good investor clients that I find really great deals for so if I can somehow work as a salesperson for a wholesaler that would be great.  Yes, I am looking for a lot :) but, I really just want to learn the ends and outs of the business.  I look forward to connecting with everyone. 

1Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Tracy, hope you find one local to your market.  If not, why not just lead generate wholesale leads?  It’s not that hard, and as an agent you might get some listings out of it.  If you can’t list it, you can buy it.  If you can’t list it or buy it, you could wholesale it.  Just a thought.  Best wishes to you.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.